Sun, Sep 15, 6:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: For Danamo, my first WIP of the image with your drum, and need help with title p

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 1:03 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

file_341495.jpg

In fact I think it is probably the final image, what do you think?

And I need a title for it...is "Jungle Drums" just a wee bit trite?

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

diolma ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 2:05 PM

Ummm...
"Dance of the Fireflies"?
 Or is that too off-target?

Very nice fire mat BTW..

Cheers,
Diolma

Ang25 ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 2:13 PM

Wonderful image, I had fun (like always) looking at all the different things you have going on in the image.
How about "Night drums"?

SFGfx ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 2:59 PM

Or something simple, like:  "Celebration".

danamo ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 4:42 PM

Thank you for posting this Pam! I really love how this turned out! The fire and the lighting are excellent, and the characters and details really bring this to vivid life. Fabulous image in all respects IMO! I'm delighted to have contributed to it. :thumbupboth:

danamo ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 4:47 PM

BTW, when I looked at the full size image I suddenly had the song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" running through my head,LOL.

erosiaart ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 9:14 PM

love danamo's title.. the lion sleeps tonite. jungle drums is a wee bit trite, pam. love this image...it's so detailed..right down to the snake in the log!

Zhann ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 11:27 PM

How about 'Festival Night'? or 'Night Rites' or 'Celebration', or 'the Performance' or 'Revelry' or 'Santification' or ........

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 12:59 AM

Hounfour, The ridden, Saint John's eve.

Very Exellent!!! - Your fire needs work(who's doesn't except maybe clay?) otherwise of a professional quality.

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 2:33 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1216954

Thanks all, I have gone with Danamo's suggestion.

Higher res image now in the gallery!

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 2:59 AM

chohole,

Fire  looks s bit better at higher res but still a little stiff. The render  reminds me of the first of the old :Gabriel Knight: series by Sierra(Yours is much better though). Good luck getting GK I to play on XP(and people wonder why I maintain 5 computers one with w 95).

You're only geetig better at this. 

-TJ

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.