Tue, Oct 22, 7:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 6:50 am)

Subject: Poser prints at Meijer??

milamber42 ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 7:28 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 5:01 AM

My local Meijer has poster prints available in the 1 Hour Photo lab.  Has anyone printed a poster at Meijer?  What size was your render?  Were you satisifed with the results?

geoegress ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 9:27 PM

bookmark

good question

milamber42 ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 9:34 AM

It seems that no one has an answer though.  The approximate prices are:

16"x20" $10
20"x24" $15
20"x30" $20
24"x 36" $25

I searched the web and did not find much information either.  The photo tech on duty said that they could print any size poster from any size image, but I am not so sure.  I'll probably get a 20"x24" made to see how it works. 

Ninjacat ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 11:28 AM

I have had renders printed and framed but from Lynns Blueprint.

The render was at 8" x 12" and 1200 dpi it is nice to see on the wall.

Kendra ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 11:52 AM

I just ordered a giclee proof at www.pictureframes.com.  The prices seem decent and you can choose framing and matting with your uploaded image.   I have a friend who wants one of my pieces framed so I'll be giving their framing a try once I see the proof.

...... Kendra

Ninjacat ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 11:56 AM

Then only thing is if you are enlarging the Print make sure the dpi is at a high setting or it will distort

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.