Sun, Sep 15, 7:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Is this pic OK?

tofi ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 8:58 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 9:25 AM

file_341645.jpg

Is this picture saying something????????

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

girsempa ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 9:06 PM

Seems obvious that this is a crystal ball we're looking into, no?

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 9:19 PM

Yes it is nice. I like the lighting on the hands. Only one thing I have a comment about is... I think it is too far over to the left.  To me this kind of image should be centereed to have the dark background on both sides.
JMHO.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

nattarious ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 9:28 PM

WOW! it is nice as Doug mentioned.. and i agree with him.. about it is a too way off the side "left"

Centering the main object as also Doug mentioned is the best solution for this type of shots. The main subjects will be the hand and the crystal ball. And i'de rather no backgrounds. As the face of the model or such.. it is about 10% blurry tho.. But that won't matter cause it can be turned into a dreamy one.. That will make it even better.  LOL basicly i repeated everything Doug mentioned..

Over all it is nice and worth of another try. Thanks and best regards

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

tofi ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 10:00 PM

Thank you for the comments, I will try again. Geert, I was taking this pic having "holding" on my mind. Warmly, tofi

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 11:42 PM

hi,

I agree with nattarious y dBgrafix. I studied during 2 years “comportemant of publicity” and your photo is incredible!!! I think tothe words crystal or diamond are very good assets to speak about the color of the nails. Especially to have nails as beautiful as crystal. It's a privilege for certain woman and to have always the nails very beautiful. When I look at this photograph, it is also a continuation of words: stone invaluable, diamand, smooth… my list is large..

Excellent photo and I like very much these pretty hands.

Hugs

Valou

tofi ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 6:12 AM

file_341684.jpg

This is my "try again"

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 7:55 AM

I like more the first picture, my choice, this 2nd, is very good too. I like the first because I see more elegance and sensuality...😄

Good day and hugsssss

nattarious ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 9:54 AM

file_341715.jpg

Hello Tofi..

Nice try again.. please find a quick edit which might give you some more ideas.. Hope you like it and i was wondering what camera you used for thise awesome shot! and the reason i asked.. It is (GRAINY) tho and i wonder why.. Is it less light or ISO settings..

Thanks and many regards

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 10:01 AM

hey Joe,

it's very interesting work in this one with a lot interpretation as the b&w for the past time of a woman, and the color for the presente and futur.. I like very much ;)

I hope you a very good day and a very good music ;)

kiss

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 10:44 AM

I still like the first image best because of the hands, but agree that it was too far left. As far as it having to be centered, I disagree. It can be off to one side a bit, but the first one did need more "breathing room" around the crystal. Neat postwork on that 3rd one though. :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tofi ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 4:49 PM

Hey Joe, Thank you for the modifications , I like it... I used my old and discontinued camara : KODAK DCS PRO SLR/n. Just 14 Mega Pixels, maybe thats why... Now Im using: Canon PowerShot Pro1... and i like it very much.(more friendly to my inexperienced hands :) ) Greetings. Tofi.

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 4:54 PM

Quote - **TwoPynts
**... As far as it having to be centered, I disagree. It can be off to one side a bit, but the first one did need more "breathing room" around the crystal ...

I agree with Kort.

Excellent concept !

vlaaitje ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 5:30 PM

I prefer the first one.......so lovely

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

nattarious ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 9:15 AM

Thank you Tofi for the feed back.. that was just a little idea :) Have a wonderful weekend tho..

It started to rain again here in MI >:( hehe

JOE

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.