Mon, Sep 9, 7:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Time for a good fight

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 9:44 AM · edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 4:43 PM

file_342171.jpg

M&MIL Seen a couple of Canada geese going at it on Sunday. The large shot i have on hard drive are much more descriptive.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 9:45 AM

file_342172.jpg

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 9:45 AM · edited Tue, 16 May 2006 at 9:45 AM

file_342173.jpg

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 9:46 AM

file_342174.jpg

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 9:46 AM

file_342175.jpg

outta here

cbender ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 10:13 AM

a nice series...  :)
it's fascinating how hard they seem to struggle...

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 11:27 AM

Wow, great know down, drag out brawl! We have muscogee ducks that fight all the time in the lake behind my house. Fun series!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 12:02 PM

Hi Douglas,

It's very pretty and tender series. That it's beautiful the love, even in the animal world, they are caught in the arms for big, big kisses …

I like very much the first picture 😄

Excellent my heart ;)

good day and kiss

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 12:12 PM

LMAO!You're too funny.:lol:

Love the second one.Is that the hubby in the background?

Help stamp out, eliminate, and reduce redundancy.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 10:07 PM

How  can you tell a male goose to a female. Could be the hubby.
Wives are usually meaner anyways.....She just got jealous coz some better babe was eyeing her guy. See now he is heading off to see that other one down the beach.

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 11:37 PM

Hmmmmph! LOL

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 12:41 AM

Lol Doug with a big heart!!!

kiss

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.