Fri, Jul 5, 12:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Gratitude [synonym] gratefulness, thankfulness, appreciation

vikinglady ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 2:27 PM · edited Mon, 23 October 2023 at 3:47 AM

Attached Link: Subject: Gratitude [synonym] gratefulness, thankfulness, appreciation

Just wanted the rest of the community to know how I feel about these wonder people.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 3:27 PM

I agree 100% vikinglady. That was very kind of you to take the time to post your appreciation of Dotthy,  Andy and Rich.  The entire team is very dedicated to this Community and I for one really really appreciate all they do.

thefixer ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 4:40 PM

Having done the job at one point here I can vouch for the hard work these people actually do for this community. It's a thankless job most of the time but gratitude like this is well deserved and equally well received!

Keep up the good work ex team mates!!!

:thumbupboth:

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 8:37 PM

Thanks fixer:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.