Mon, Sep 9, 7:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: ~~Last Week in the Galleries**~~

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 12:32 AM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 5:58 PM

Attached Link: Last Week's Selections

...and here we go with this last weeks fine selections. Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 1:13 AM

Splendid selection you guys, sure are some pretty fine shots in there....and one of mine, lol. Thanks a bundle for this feature, i know it takes alot of work to bring it to us. 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 1:19 AM

wowww, fantastic selection where i'm enjoy to be with my friends. I like very mucho your font style too 😄

Thank you my dear for this sublim LWTG

Good day and kisssss

lgp692000 ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 8:47 AM

Beautiful selections!:a_grin:

I am highly stunned that one of mine would be chosen to sit amongst such fine pieces though. Thank you so much and a big CONGRADULATIONS to all!

:b_cool:

Mark

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 8:57 AM

Another stellar week with many great shots I missed. It seems I miss a lot these days. Thanks as always for doing this Doug and a big congrats to all the talent being shown here. Oh, and thank you for including my humble macro.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

DonnaB ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 1:08 PM

Awesome, I'm pumped to be included!  Congrats to all and thanks!

"All my life I wanted to be somebody.  Now I see I should have been more specific." ~Jane Wagner~

Distinctively Donna

NicoleFaber ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 4:36 PM

Thanks so much for including a picture of mine! It's such a privilege to be added!

Such a gorgeous selection!!

Nicole

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 1:04 AM

Oh I see I missed a lot of great ones last week...I'm always so grateful for this feature,especially when I miss so many.

Thanks for doing this and lovely work as always.

Who decides when the applause should die down? It seems like it's a group decision; everyone begins to say to themselves at the same time, "Well, okay, that's enough of that."
George Carlin

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

vlaaitje ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 5:44 AM

again such a gorgeous frame........I am still not well, so I am not that much around. Hopefully Danny can help you now, it is a lot work....lol....wonderful choice of pictures..some real beauties in there.

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

gwfa ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 11:40 PM

just noticed, that Steffi's wedding kiss was also selected; thanks for the honour again and compliments to all friends here...

Gerald

bentchick ( ) posted Thu, 25 May 2006 at 12:08 PM

*Whoo Hoo!!! Thanks for including me again! And a big congrats to all who do such lovely work! AND a big thanks and hug to the guys who put so much work into making this!!!!! Muah!!!!  * :b_blush:

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

girsempa ( ) posted Thu, 25 May 2006 at 2:13 PM

Strong selection indeed! Thanks and well done! I have a remark though... I wonder if this goes for others as well... Since this LWitG was put up last Monday, my selected image got exactly 1 (one) additional viewing... (which it would have gotten otherwise anyway). I thought one of the goals of LWitG was to generate additional viewings. My opinion is that this just doesn't work. Nobody's looking... Does anyone have the same impression? Does anyone even care to take a look at the other images? I'd love some feedback on this.

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

short_ribs ( ) posted Thu, 25 May 2006 at 3:28 PM

AWWWW  Thanks for selecting one of my pics for LWIG 😉 

You guys really do an excellent job (talking bout both doug, dan, and all you wonderful photographers out there!)   

Thanks for doing this for us!!!!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

tofi ( ) posted Thu, 25 May 2006 at 8:09 PM

Dear Friends, Thank you all so very much for your wonderful comments of encouragement and motivation that keep coming my way. Being selected for LWitG means a great deal to me.... and I'm left completely speechless and still in awe. I never would have thought..... It means more than you can all know... the sense of belonging is officially here, as I feel as though I have been initiated into this wonderful crowd of such a fantastically skilled and talented group of people! Warm hugs to all, Cheers -Tofi

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

jared99 ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2006 at 1:08 PM

Super selection of images -- congratulations to all!

Zeldie ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2006 at 3:48 AM

Oh my! :ohmy:  How did this one pass me by?!?  I must really be busy at work, huh?  😉

Thanx for choosing one of mine for your fine selection Mr. Gravix Sir!  😊  Much appreciated!

The sole purpose in life is serving humanity.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.