Mon, Oct 21, 11:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Hogsoft.com was down... now it's back up and all new!

hogwarden ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 7:45 AM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 2:57 PM

Salutations all:)

Had a spot of bother over the last few weeks due to the denizens of the hacking fraternity. Various malicious and pernicious scripts were placed there... you name it, they did it:( Eventually the decision was made to pull the site entirely and start afresh with a more robust system.  Luckily, precious membership data was not their target, so all is intact.
The new hogsoft.com is based on CPGNuke. The support forums are all intact (and in use already!) and I have started working on a new free stuff section which already contains one item, Crosstalker.

To anyone who has mailed me at ...@hogsoft.com between Tuesday 16th and today, I didn't receive your mail. It probably got returned! Please re-mail me now and I'll get it.

Phew! o now the site is back up I can get back to working on the upcoming service release of PBooost II.

Howard:)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 12:19 PM

Good to know, Howard! Hackers should be hung in piano wire...by their genitals!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Khai ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 12:58 PM

to kind...
far to kind..

pleonastic ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 3:13 PM

yay! sorry to hear you had such problems. good to know that everything is back up.

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 4:32 PM

oh..have to drop by again..it's been years..in fact, I thought that the download script kiddies caused the permenant shutdown of the place, but glad to see I'm wrong.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.