Mon, Sep 9, 7:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: ~~**Last Week in the Galleries**~~

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2006 at 11:49 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

Attached Link: http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/last_week_in_galleries/lwig_may22-28_06.html

...and here is [this weeks](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/last_week_in_galleries/lwig_may22-28_06.html) selections. Thanks for all your fantastic uploads.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

short_ribs ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2006 at 11:54 PM · edited Sun, 28 May 2006 at 11:55 PM

Awesome selection of photos!!! Excellent work everyone!!! 👍

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

oldworld ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 12:44 AM

isn't photography wonderful? all these superb, creative images.....it always amazes me what the world has to offer us all.....keep up the great work everyone and congratulations to all !!!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 2:09 AM

oooooooooooooo again a beauty.....and I am in there too, even when it was the last day of this week. WOW SUPER...I was very happy with the result, nice to see me in the frame again. And a lot more great shots, just perfect choice....thanks you both

Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

MaydaMason ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 2:56 AM

in the past week i was really busy...

your selection is really helpful! wonderful collection of shots!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 4:37 AM

it is a honor for me to be in this last week with all my friends and goos artist too ;) And very good presentation of this selection

Mayliah ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 6:28 AM

I am honoured that my picture "Trapped" was selected for LWITG along with so many other beautiful photographs! Thank you. :)

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 7:06 AM

Stunning images, it is  a great pleasure to see such beauty !!!! Congratulations to ALL

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

DonnaB ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 8:56 AM

Gorgeous collection of images, congratulations to all!  I'm honored to have one of mine among them!

"All my life I wanted to be somebody.  Now I see I should have been more specific." ~Jane Wagner~

Distinctively Donna

glennn23 ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 9:11 AM

Tank you, tank you very much!  Thanks for the honor... love looking at these staff picks!

Valentin ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 9:49 AM

Great collection this week, as always, and I'm so happy to be among the selected !

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 10:04 AM

I'm honoured to be included in this always fine collection of images from the last week

Congrats to those, and all others who have posted some beautiful images of the last few weeks ! 

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 3:25 PM

Yikes...the bunnie made it!  Thanks so much mods for the great selection.  I am honored to have one in this selection.   So many really good uploads there and names new to me..that part is really great.         TomDart.

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 4:22 PM

OMG!!!! Has another week gone by already???? Where was I ??? I can't believe how many wonderful pics I missed!!!1 Congrats to everyone!!!! And once again, a wonderful job done by the staff!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 4:40 PM

thanks Dan.. for including an image from the motorbike chrome series ..!!!

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Dianthus ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2006 at 5:01 PM

Thanks Danny and Doug for a wonderful Last Week In The Gallery.

When i have spare time i love to go throught the photography gallery. But what amazes me is how many images i dont view. So with your hard work and dedication i at least get to view some that i have missed. So thankyou from my heart.

Its alot of work you both do and sometimes we take that for granted. But without both your dedications we would not be able to show our work or view others.

SO BIG THANKYOU:b_blush:

Chris

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 30 May 2006 at 3:07 AM

Another amazing week at RR!

Thank you both for bringing this wonderful feature to us.I always look forward to it.All my best to you both... :)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

lgp692000 ( ) posted Tue, 30 May 2006 at 7:21 AM

Very nice selection this week. Congats to all!

:thumbupboth: :thumbupboth: :thumbupboth: :thumbupboth: :thumbupboth:

Mark

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 30 May 2006 at 7:28 AM · edited Tue, 30 May 2006 at 7:29 AM

Bravisimo to all you are showcased! :thumbupboth: 👍 :m_thumbu: :m_bouncy:

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tmathise ( ) posted Tue, 30 May 2006 at 8:34 PM

Wow!  This sure made risking an angry wasp attack worth it!  Thanks R'osity!  I so greatly appreciate the opportunity to have my work featured alongside the fantastic works of other incredible people, all of which are amazingly talented artists!  I am sincerely honoured!  R'osity and friends rock my world!  Thanks again!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

Zeldie ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2006 at 3:24 AM

Great selection Doug!  Congrats to everyone who's uploads have been chosen!  Well done!!!

:thumbupboth:

The sole purpose in life is serving humanity.

easyjobrob ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2006 at 12:34 PM

Thank you

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.