Sat, Sep 21, 9:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: What hi-res V3 base map is best to use for my own maps?

victimorcrime ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2006 at 9:07 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 6:09 AM

I've been away for quite a while and wanted to start playing around with Poser again. I want to start making my own hi-res texture maps and was wondering what base map people use. I remember quite a while back there were some wireframe maps to help line things up but most were small and lower res.

Anyone have any recomendations for a good base map or care to share your methods? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2006 at 9:40 AM

You can generate your own templates at any size using UVMapper ( http://www.uvmapper.com ) Or try a search in the freestuff for Snowsultan's alignment templates.

victimorcrime ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2006 at 3:25 PM

Thanks Phil, I had forgotten all about UVmapper. I vaguely remember using it way back. Good to see you're still around also, I was a fan of your work.

Thanks again, I'll give it a try tonight or tomorrow.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.