Wed, Sep 18, 11:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Modeling for wip

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 1:50 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 7:09 PM

file_344104.jpg

Just a little Wings3d modelling for a scene I'm working on. Trying out some colors and textures.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

deadman67 ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 2:06 PM

looks like somthing you'd see on a childern's Tv show looks cool to me can't wait to see the finnished result.

erosiaart ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 2:09 PM

love the brown bear..he's got such a  cute look!
love their noses! :-)
reminds me if nursery school days! :woot:

diolma ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 2:18 PM

Brown bear for me too (shows up the textures better than the black fur)...

BTW - Just a Politically Correct thought...
The nose shouldn't be shiny. (Shiny = hard plastic. Hard plastic = sharpish edges. Sharpish edges = cut lips when Jr. tries to bite the nose off, with accompanying screams and howls. Cut Lips = law-suite against soft-toy manufacturers from vexed parents, who just want to shut Jr up, really, but wouldn't say no to a few million dollars in damages, or even a couple of thousand after settling out of court....).

BTW2 - Love the Alfred E. Bush morph (or is that George W. Neuman?) :-))

Cheers,
Diolma

sackrat ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 5:57 PM

Nice work John,...............although those bears look more than just a little bit evil,.........like somethings not quite right in Pleasantville,...........know what I mean.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 6:04 PM

Nose is from my childhood days when teddy noses were a hemisphere shaped button with a u-shaped loop on the back of it which was sewn to the bear with thread (I still have mine). The eyes were basically small versions of the same thing.

They did pull off fairly easily, but I don't recall anyone choking on them specifically.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

RodsArt ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 7:22 PM

Turned out really well, Love the colors too. Great how the back wall looks 3D.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.