Sun, Sep 15, 6:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Instant messages, what is happening now?

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 3:14 PM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 12:59 PM

Went to pick up an IM, only to get the following message box

**Your free trial for the 'sitemail' module has expired.

If you have already purchased a license, please click the button below to activate the module for this site.
**No record of completed purchase for 'sitemail' module on this site.

****Excuse me, are they serious? They want us to pay $199 to use instant messages.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Ornlu ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 3:23 PM

Chohole, no offense, but your avatar freaks me out!

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 3:28 PM

It's a self portrait, shows what too much caffeine does to one   :lol:

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

erosiaart ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 9:07 PM

or lack of it!! :lol:

Incarnadine ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 9:19 PM

Just answered a couple myself, all was as normal. I actually like the new sitemail, it holds the complete thread, makes it easy to follow the ebb and flow.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2006 at 12:35 AM

It must have been a temporary glitch, cos its back to normal for me now, but it wasn't only me. went to the community forum, and others were saying the same. If it had happened on Tuesday I would have known why. :rolleyes:

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2006 at 6:30 PM

Hmm..turning into a pay site? I hope not.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

electroglyph ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2006 at 7:48 PM

I just opened the front page and it said "welcome electroglyph."

Clicked on forums, It said "Hello Visitor."

Clicked log out and clicked the link to the frontpage from the sidebar. I got the frontpage with all the product ads and it said "Welcome electroglyph."

I clicked the logout link again, went back to the frontpage again and it was the one with all the product adds and it said "Welcome electroglyph" again.

I got off site and typed www.renderosity.com This time I got the regular frontpage with all the news stuff like AOM and MOM. It also said  "Welcome electroglyph" only this time the log link said only loggoff. I used this link and when I got back to the frontpage it was still the News frontpage It also had a link that said only logon. I used the logon link and this time when I started typing my username and my password windows filled in the saved values. Now when I click on forums or marketplace it no longer asks me to log in again.

I suggest you go to the real frontpage, log out, and log in again. It took care of all my cookie problems.

electroglyph ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2006 at 9:38 AM

Well forget what I said.

Just came back the next day and had to log into forums again. Even logged back out and in on the homepage first.

I guess we'll just have to wait until they stop screwing around with the server.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.