Sun, Sep 15, 6:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Challenge WIP

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 13 June 2006 at 7:16 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 9:42 PM

file_345228.jpg

Seems like a good time to take cover in a cave.

From the bryce sky lab.

It's not quite right, though

Any C&C please.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 13 June 2006 at 10:53 AM

Skies have always been a bit annoying to me, almost seems like I can't get it right and I keep tweaking, then I change it, then tweak it more.

This looks good, I like the amount of light coming into the cave. Ultimately you have to be happy with it. Save the file as a different file name......then, change the sky & TWEAK IT a little. LOL

Again, nice work & good luck.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 13 June 2006 at 12:00 PM

I think what is annoying me is the colour I have on the underside of the cumulus clouds. Every dial I have is tweaked to the blue side of grey, and yet I am getting a reddish colour. Even tweaking the colour perspective has no effect.

It's basically the same problem I was having when I was trying to get bryce to render me a grey scale monochrome, but at least I could remedy that in postwork, don't think I can with this one.

Plus of course, being me, I now want to add details, put someone or something in the cave etc.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

danamo ( ) posted Tue, 13 June 2006 at 5:31 PM

I know you're not satisfied with it yet, but what you have here so far is very nicely done. i like it!

Ang25 ( ) posted Tue, 13 June 2006 at 5:51 PM

I agree, its lovely! Putting more in the scene might take away from the sky.

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 13 June 2006 at 9:18 PM

That's the way to go ! It looks great ! ! !

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 6:19 AM

file_345304.jpg

How's about I do one for me and one for the challenge

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.