Wed, Sep 18, 11:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Obligatory Chess Set Render Part 2: The Final Render

tjohn ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 4:09 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 4:04 AM

Attached Link: Chess

file_345355.jpg

Finished it. 😄

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

blonderella ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 5:28 PM

outstanding work on the chess set....LOVE your Avatar btw...but, who is that bozo that the Mad guy is morphing into??  ;)~ hehehe

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Dann-O ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 8:55 PM

Did you scan the board? It just has theat nice cheap look to go with the chess set.

The wit of a misplaced ex-patriot.
I cheated on my metaphysics exam by looking into the soul of the person next to me.

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 4:03 AM

Yep. That's why I listed "scanner" in the details on the gallery post. 😄

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

jaynep12002 ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 4:16 PM

Quote - outstanding work on the chess set....LOVE your Avatar btw...but, who is that bozo that the Mad guy is morphing into??  ;)~ hehehe

I agree on the avatar. I saw this while at work yesterday and co-workers had to come over and see what I was laughing at. Jayne

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.