Fri, Oct 4, 3:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: gallery link bug

Incarnadine ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 7:06 AM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 7:57 AM

If you click on the 'XXXXX's gallery' link on an artist's homepage, it sends you to the What's New page instead! Have tried several different artists and it is repeatable.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 8:39 AM

It's the same way in most of the fourms if you click the link for the forum gallery.  What amazes me is the fact the the forum moderators/coordinators haven't discovered it and fixed it.  They've either given up, are lazy, or don't visit their own galleries too often.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 10:53 AM

This will be corrected but due to the server issues we are waiting on some information before changing the links

Incarnadine ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 6:20 PM

Noted -  thanks!

Brian S. ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 4:01 AM

Anyone else not able to view there own gallery, or homepage? I get page cannot be displayed. I'm able to view other peoples images in the galleries though.

Incarnadine ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 6:36 AM

excalibur does not seem to be responding at this time. I imagine they are working on it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.