Fri, Sep 20, 1:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Email Notifications ???

netvampire ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 1:21 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 6:24 PM

Any idea why i am recieving emails notifying me off artist uploads that are not in my fav list, getting a little annoying..........

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 3:42 PM

gallery subsciptions ?? did you used it ?

If so when you aplied to "poser" all the poser uploads will give you a notif. in your mailbox...

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

netvampire ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 4:41 AM

Everytime i untick the poser option it comes back ????

SnowSultan ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 9:09 AM

Same here, and I had 50 e-mails in my box this morning. :o Hope we can properly unsubscribe soon. SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

RyverMyst ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 5:35 PM

Same problem here. I ticked the poser notification box. Now my email is full, me no thinks my server is gonna like this. I tried numerious times to untick poser,no luck. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.