Mon, Oct 21, 10:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Video podcast: Poser episode!

soulhuntre ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 11:29 PM · edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 8:55 PM

The Production Dojo Episode #1: An Introduction to Poser (why use it?)

I just wanted to let you all know about a new video podcast that is hopefully going to be happening regularly. The website is "The Production Dojo" and there will be podcasts covering all aspects of down and dirty, get it don style media production. We are covering live action "indie" film techniques, digital 3D and traditional media. In short a sort of crash course in making things happen when you have an idea.

The first podcast is called "An Introduction to Poser" and is intended to let folks who may not know what Poser is or how to get started exploring it in on the secret. I talk about the tool, it's uses, the merchant community around it and where and how to get started.

More will be coming fast, so let me know what you think!

soulhuntre@theproductiondojo.com

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 18 June 2006 at 2:44 AM

It is quite good as an introduction to poser, though to me it seemed a bit dull, maybe using more pictures would help?

soulhuntre ( ) posted Sun, 18 June 2006 at 9:50 PM · edited Sun, 18 June 2006 at 9:51 PM

Sadly it is a bit light on "action".. I probably should have started off with something with more "screen action" but thats all coming inthe next ones... we will be building a character, doing mimic, bringing her into XSI and rendering the sync'd outpout. So there is lots of "actions tuff" coming, I jsut needed a base.

Thanks for watching!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.