Wed, Sep 18, 11:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Any Who Fans? (Tardis)

tjohn ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2006 at 3:55 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 8:29 PM

Attached Link: Tardis

file_346053.jpg

Latest Wings3d model and Bryce render. 😄

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

electroglyph ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2006 at 10:15 PM

I love it. My daughter decided to knit a Baker  scarf. She's only got about 6 feet done.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 11:15 AM

cool. can't have too many..;) Now if anyone would model the inside (the current one, someone has already done the 70's-80's version..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Pedrith ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2006 at 10:10 AM

Who rocks.  Only three more episodes for the 28th season in England.  We pour saps in Canada have to wait for October.....unless....no won't mention it....

:P

Cyba_Storm ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2006 at 11:10 AM

The new season starts in Australia in a few weeks and I can't wait. When I heard a few years ago they were making a new series of DR WHO I was concerned they would screw it up, but I have to say they have done everything right so far.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2006 at 3:14 PM

still have the cheesy synth theme, tho..;) but that's ok..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Aldaron ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2006 at 3:17 PM

I like Dr Who a lot. Tom Baker is the best. Can't really get into the new series.....something isn't right about it.

electroglyph ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2006 at 9:30 PM

file_346277.jpg

Packled, I'd be willing to take a stab at it. I did this much in an hour four speed modeling at 3D total. It's a who pinball machine.

I realized about a month ago that Barty Crouch Jr. is the new doctor. Does that mean they are going to have to kill him off again before Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix films.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.