Fri, Oct 4, 2:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Vue on an 867mhrtz processor?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 1:07 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 7:55 AM

I am sort of looking at Vue and saw that it needed 1.25ghrtz worth of processing speed but I am wondering if anyone has run it on less. I knoew World of Warcraft requires more than I have and it runs okay. Not the best but okay and Vue is about the same as far as the requirements. Preferably on a Mac. Thanks

wabe ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 2:32 PM

I run it on a G4, 1 GB Ram and 867 MHz (i think), Maybe a little slow sometimes but i have no problems (beside the normal ones) with that. Look at my gallery to see what i do with the software maybe. AND, download a demo maybe to see how it behaves on your machine.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 2:56 PM

Thanks .. Sounds like my setup pretty much. I was jsut seeing if it was even worth downloading the demo. Thanks

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 6:05 PM

I ran the DEMO quite well on an AMD3003DNOW CHIP WITH 256m ram and an ATI RADEON vid card

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

elisandra ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 3:01 PM

Ive had v5i running on my internet machine which is a paltry 800 mhz duron

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.