Sun, Oct 6, 7:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 6:19 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: faveral / Le Village?

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Thu, 29 June 2006 at 2:07 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:45 AM

Anyone heard anything from faveral or about his 'Le Village' project?

I'd been buying the items regularly each week but his last post about it seems to be on the 8th June. I know he had many more buildings planned and was also working on the tavern for DAZ so perhaps he's just busy but it's a little strange that a project he had so much enthusiasm for has just petered out without a murmur...

My Renderosity Store

RHaseltine ( ) posted Thu, 29 June 2006 at 2:30 PM

I think, by his post at the DAZ forums, that he's trying to get the tavern finished before doing the next round of Le Village.     

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Thu, 29 June 2006 at 7:30 PM

OK, thanks Richard :)

My Renderosity Store

guslaw ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 9:34 AM

The Medieval Tavern has been done for a couple of weeks now (...got it, it's awesome) and I'm also wondering when (if?) he'll continue with the Le Village project...

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 3:09 PM

I asked him about it weeks ago and he said he was so busy that he just couldn't get around to it. Also said that it might not be worth finishing as he didn't sell enough to cover his time spent on it. I told him that maybe he should raise the price. I didn't hear back from him after that.  :sad:

Aeriol

guslaw ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 5:41 PM

Thanks for the reply...

Unless there's some contractual limitation, and not to take anything away from RawArt's store, perhaps he could offer 'Le Village' components in more 'visible' stores such as DAZ, here at Rendo, PoserPros or even e-frontier's Content Paradise (...again, my apologies to RawArt's very fine store, I do not mean to belittle it in any way).

Raising prices for models of that quality would also not be out of line. $15 - $18 is quite reasonable I think, especially if there is an 'intro' sale. His cheapest models at DAZ are $20, $12 at PoserPros (not counting a couple of $7 accessory packs) and similar prices here at Rendo. I thought that charging $10 (Canadian dollars at that) for 'Le Village' models was more than reasonably cheap - almost insanely cheap.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.