Mon, Sep 9, 7:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Gallery of the Month for July

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:47 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 7:09 AM

file_346924.jpg

I would like to congratulate iaacf as the July 2006 Gallery of the Month. Not only are his windmill photos outstanding, but the variety in his gallery is well worth the views. Keep up the good work!

See the Homepage

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 4:58 AM

wowwwwwwww, very impressiv photographer and with a very good style!!! Congrats my friend, i hope to see more photo from you !!!! Excellent !!!

I hope you a very good day and hugs ;)

short_ribs ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 7:24 AM

Yes... Congrats mate!!! You sure do have an awesome gallery!!!! I also look forward to your future work! :biggrin:

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

nattarious ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 9:27 AM

Congratulations... and yes, yes and yes..!! You are an ARTIST :) and not a normal one but more then a pro..

Thank you Daug for the thread and info..

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

girsempa ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 11:39 AM

Congratulations, Oskar! Keep up the good work! Impressive gallery!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:40 PM

A BIG congrads to you !!... I love your gallery so much and you are so talented ... !! well deserved !!

kimmers ♥ :O)

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 11:11 AM

My sincere congratulations.You have a wonderful gallery.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 11:56 AM

Very warm congratulations, Oskar ! You are already on my favs list for quite some time...I'm a big fan of yor gallery and therefore I really think that you deserve this nomination !  Bravo and keep up the good work !

:~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Lledeline ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 2:40 PM

Deserved.

Lledeline

urbanarmitage ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2006 at 6:29 AM

Congratulations, and well deserved!

FuzzyShadows ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 9:25 AM

Definitely first class. Way to go  iaacf!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 4:20 PM

A long time in coming and certainly well deserved. Congrats Oskar! More windmills please! :m_bouncy:

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

danob ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2006 at 6:47 PM

Well deserved accolade

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

nathalie06 ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2006 at 6:13 AM

Yes, Congratulation for your gallery ! Many styles and always with the same spirit and the same Love of Mother Nature.... Thank you for all these emotions.

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 4:26 PM

Congratulation! Your photography  is beautiful.  :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.