Tue, Oct 22, 10:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: JULY MONTHLY CHALLENGE - EYE I [Corrected]

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 4:43 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 9:23 AM

file_347071.jpg

Hello Doug...

Please since you are the only one who can correct this mistake.. I have posted two threads.. By the title of: JULY MONTHLY CHALLENGE - EYE I & JULY MONTHLY CHALLENGE EYE-II

The first one it was taken several months ago, but manipulated today... It is on this link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=2724271&ebot_calc_page#message_2724271

And Andreas reminded me of the challenge pics should be taken on the 1st of July..

The EYE-II is cool tho.. It match the requirements.. And that for I reposting the EYE I again.. This is my little LUNA's EYES (MY KITTEN) was taken 10 mins before this thread.. So hope you will accept it.. And sorry for the mistake Doug..

Many regards and respect my friend..

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 4:44 PM

file_347072.jpg

And here is the 100X80 Thumbnail.

Thanks again

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 4:51 PM

And yet another cool shot!Love the fiery eye against the black.Excellent work on the iris,Joe.Well done...again!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 4:58 PM

Thank you so much Margana.. You really don't know how much i love reading your reviews either on my work or others.. and i do respect your opinion..

And happy fourth of July to you honey, husband and your whole family.. And wish you the best always..

btw.. That flames or firey iris.. is my LILY flower :P see ya soon Margana..

JOE

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 5:50 PM

OK I really love this one  after seeing how good  yours are i am tempted to delte mine today ...lol!! this is awesome and your kitty has a beautiful eye !! amazing work!!... WOW!

kimmers ♥ :O)

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 11:53 PM

Just an incredible capture.
I have yet to even attempt this
Added to Challenge page

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2006 at 12:09 AM

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Now this is one cool shot Joe! Just amazing!!!! So you layered a flower in it? Creaaaatiiiiive!!!! Really awesome. I can´t gush enough over you. 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2006 at 1:45 AM

That's lily flowers?Jeez! They look like flames!

An extra bravo,then!

And wish you also a very happy,safe  fourth of July. :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2006 at 7:11 AM

LooooooooooooooL @ Margana and Andreas... No I didn't layer it :)) It was infront of it and that is the reflection other wise i would complete the job on the lighter areas..

All i did.. a very wel trained cat (LUNA).. she is trained by me even better then a real dogs.. Sit means sit.. Jump means jump.. Scratch means scratch and such things.. Oh and she is good with bites too :)) Ain't that awesome..

So sit here, that was on my BBQ Grill.. I am right standing between my LILYs and the distance between me and her. is about 30CM.. Used EF180MM USM lens and then PPsssssssst!! She looked took one shot and that is it :))

How is that story? :)) Thank you Doug for the entry and that you again Margana and Andreas.. Now me going posting my interesting render.. Just don't laugh at it and tell me shall i really continue or no :(( it is hard for me to get all those option..

Regards

JOE

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2006 at 8:24 AM

Awsome eye there Joe. It simmers like a the hot embers in the dark ashes of a fire. Terrific postwork! 👍 "This sentence would be seven words long if it were six words shorter."

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2006 at 8:28 AM

Thank you so much TwoPynts

Your comments are always appreciated and i do love them as well..

Have a lovely day..

JOE

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2006 at 8:30 AM

Please, call me Kort :b_blush:

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2006 at 1:13 PM

You're welcome Joe....and like Kort, please feel free to call me Marlene. :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

nathalie06 ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 1:10 PM

So impressive and great shot ! All the colors in this eye of Cat (I suppose ?) are a wonder. Superb entry !

nattarious ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 1:22 PM

Thank you so much Nathalie for the review and your lovely words honey.. It is really appreciated.. Hope to see ya around honey

JOE

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2006 at 8:28 AM · edited Fri, 07 July 2006 at 8:29 AM

WOOOOOOOOOW Impressing eyes shot!!!! Love the colors and light in there.

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.