Sun, Sep 15, 7:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: July Challenge Eyes

tofi ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 11:03 AM · edited Mon, 01 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

file_347673.jpg

I know, I know.... this does not measure up , but still... this is an eye of my lil doggie "Brownie Foxy" which I love so much.

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

tofi ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 11:03 AM

file_347674.jpg

Thumb

tofi ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 11:10 AM

file_347675.jpg

Believe me or not this is not an evil-eye. This is the best eye I could come up in my kindom of flowers

tofi ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 11:11 AM

file_347676.jpg

Dumb

nattarious ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 11:30 AM

OMG!! Tofi!!

First both enteries are very nice tho.. And i like the second better.. It is really amazing post with a very special angle that no one could think of..

My question now if you don't mind of course.. Why are they about 20% blurry? is it a camera focusing setting? or you are useing a film 25mm camera..?

Thank you again and wish you best luck ever..

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 12:33 PM

excellent entrys tofi, but what is your second, a 2d? well done my friend ;)

hugsss

tofi ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 12:52 PM

No Valerie I didn't aim for 2D... it just happens... :D Joe, the 20% of blur is just my loss :( Thank you so much for the comments

nattarious ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 1:56 PM

Oh well then concentrate girl cause i love your posts ;)

Don't worry.. i was just interested to know.. And no big deal and really i liked them.. Thank you

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 2:39 PM

ooohhh, is fantastic !!! I like too my friend, i like the contrast color and lighting in this 2nd entry... Excellent!!!

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 10:52 PM

Don't be silly.Of course it 'measure's up'.You did a great job capturing your little guy's eye.It's a wonderful entry.

What may I ask is the second one of?I can't figure it out. :^/

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 11:34 PM

Very cool image...
Added to Challenge page

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 7:11 AM

Hi Marlene,

Thank You for the comment. Well...the second is (the red one) the eye  I have "seen "  taking the shot of the flower. This is only my vision..Lol ,  you may say I need to see optomologist , and this might be good comment as well.

Huggies,

tofi

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 7:20 AM

Hi.:^)

LOL...I'm still not sure what it is,but no matter.Bottom line is,I really like it.It has such wonderful abstract details.Lovely work,Dana. :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 7:33 AM

Marlene,Love.....  all it was....tiny bud of some kind of flower ( unknown name ) in a small ,red, candle holder...... filled up with water. 

tofi

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 8:52 AM

How creative!

Thanks for telling me.I never would have guessed.Have a lovely day,Dana. :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.