Thu, Jul 18, 6:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 18 5:54 pm)

Subject: The requested window size is too large

lemur01 ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 11:58 AM · edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 6:11 AM

This is the message i've just got when opening P4. When the programme opened there was no window... anyone any ideas about how i get it back?

Jack

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 12:02 PM

not sure, but I think there's a 'reset to default' setting (that may be Bryce, though..but I would think Poser would have something like that) You might check your resolution settings in general. More coherent (and useful) answers follow this one..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

lemur01 ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 12:11 PM

Thanks Pakled, sorted. Had to reset to factory state.

Jack

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 12:17 PM

file_348744.gif

Sounds like it might be trying to launch to a previous state,and might be trying to load a background image.

Do you recall if you used a background image in your scene the last time you used Poser?

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 12:18 PM

oops  crossposted with you.

glad you got it sorted out.

Tom

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 12:24 PM

Actually...my little graphic up there is probably  wrong.

It's more likely that the "Document Preference" Preferred State is the culprit if it's a background image problem.

Tom

lemur01 ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 2:03 PM

Hi Hawkfyr. Thanks for your input but i don't think it had anything to do with background images... never used one lol. I think i'll just chalk it up to Poser being Poser, it's done strange things in the past and no doubt it will again.

Jack

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 2:05 PM

Yeah..Poser 4 was a fiddly version too IIRC.

Glad you got it worked out.

Tom

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 9:35 PM

Sometimes just clicking on file>new  fixes it, it can happen when you minimize poser as it is loading.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.