Mon, Sep 9, 5:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Natural Gravity Purchasers?

mickmca ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2006 at 7:59 AM ยท edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Could somebody who has purchased a NGM set please post some pictures that actually show what they do? This sounds like a very interesting and useful product, but the marketing pictures pretty much kill the sale, because all you can see is 20 variants of the same pose, plus a half dozen "seed morphs" also of the same pose, and everything represented on the Fantasy Art Jessi, so you have to imagine how the "differences" would look on a "real" Jessi. Apparently all it does is maintain a crease as the breast fills with milk?

If they provide "gravity," I want to know if the breast can be flattened for prone positions (that would take a face-up and a face-down morph) and if it can sag appropriately as the body bends forward. I'd also expect side shifting, perhaps even some distinction between the "full" breast (weight at the tip) and "non-full" breast (ie., gravitating cone). If the NGM system actually does all that, I might buy one.

PS: In keeping with my desire to foster Advisory Anarchy, I have not flagged this thread for Nudity, Violence, or Language. I presume the PTB consider the word "breast" dirty, or maybe "milk" (but only in context!!!), or "body," or "sag." But I don't see how I can be expected to anticipate the breadth and depth of linguistic obscenity the ear of the beholder might experience. Personally I find attitudes obscene, not words, and my vocabulry includes words for all the naughty bits that most of us would not find unfamiliar. I am a member of the Lady Jane Fan Club.

I haven't posted any nudity, though it will be likely that anyone who answers my question will. My suggestion, to avoid the need for the nudity flag: cover all the body except the mammary tissue from pectoral out (ie., the portion of the body that Britney Spears, former official Texas Virgin, would cover with a wet T-shirt cut off at the solar plexus and two sizes too small), and place a big gooey chunk of melting chocolate on the far ends of the b*****s, large enough to cover each aureole. That should handle the problem. Please, whatever you do, do not make it appear that the application of the chocolate was involuntary, or be conscientious, in that case, about checking the violent box.

M

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2006 at 9:18 AM

Sounds like what your hoping for is what's done by Natural Breast System-V3 rather than the NGM.
See Posermatic's Downloads for the NBS Reference Guide to confirm.

mickmca ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2006 at 10:14 AM

Looks like you're half right, NR. That's the performance I'm looking for. But since V3 is my distant 6th choice for female figures and soon to fall even further behind when G2 Miki and Jessi appear, it doesn't look like a very good investment. Oh well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.