Sun, Aug 4, 4:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 6:41 am)

Subject: **~~Last Week in the Galleries~~**

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 12:16 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:47 PM

Attached Link: http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/last_week_in_galleries/lwig_july_23-30_06.html

Here we go for another edition of Last Week in the Galleries. Fantastic selection.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 12:37 AM

Very good selection in this one and congrats for all people for this impressiv gallery!!!!

Good day and hugsss 😄

nongo ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 1:21 AM

Another excellent example of the talent we have here!!! 

"Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever."      Margaret Cho

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 6:59 AM

This is truly an honor for me...the last thought I have is having an image selected considering all the wonderful talent on the site.  Ah..it is a very fine day.  Thanks.     Tom.

drawbridgephoto ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 7:16 AM

That's very cool to be included.  Especially since I don't consider myself a great photographer.  I'm glad my lucky snap was considered good enough.  I'm happy.     A very nice selection of shots and I'm proud to be in such company.

Phil

oldworld ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 9:38 AM

this is always appreciated.....and congrats to all selected....it is truly an honor to be included with this group.
well done foks !!!  :)

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 1:07 PM · edited Mon, 31 July 2006 at 1:09 PM

The Original Message:

Thank you so much again Doug for that amazing sellection.. And it is my honor to be one from the selected postworks/artists..

I promise to keep always my best work up only!! Super sellection.. Wish you are doing well and less pain and hastle :) And also wish to see some uploads soon =)

Have a good week my friends and will see ya around

JOE

Added/Edited:

btw: Be tuned for the comming upload today (^_^) hehe.. it is your territory as well i guess :)

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

PhrankPower ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 2:02 PM

I must say I was blown away to be included in this fine selection of work (A Slice of Italy). Thought I was below the radar here! Thanks so much to Doug and if any others were involved!!!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 3:27 PM

Just finished to browse this week selection... I can really say it : for me it's the best LWitG in weeks ! So many new and excellent artists (7 have been member since 2006 and they are already in this selection !

My score was also very poor (before seeing this selection, I commented only ... 4 pictures, out of 29 ! So, that means that I never discovered so many new excellent pics... i even added two young artists to my favs ! So, thank you very much to the Photography team for this brilliant selection !

And I have to admit... I feel very proud to have one of my images (in a new style for me...) from my "waiting" little series, among all these masterpieces !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

rworrilow ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 4:12 PM

I want to thank you for including one of my photo in your gallery.. I'm disabled so. 95% of my photos are taken through a car window...

Again thank You Very much !! for including my photo in your gallery

Raymond

Marthiee ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 4:22 PM

Wow, i am in shock overdrive, tx for the photo on the gallery, i didn't think that this was possible, also i didn't know about this gallery section for weekly galleries! Tx for the opportunity to be a member of renderosity and to share the wonderful photo's people take out there!!

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 5:03 PM

Thank you so much to you, dBgrafix, and any/everyone who may have helped in the selections this week ! I'm humbled to be included with others who have such obvious talent. Of course having that talent I'm sure that it must be obvious that the shot was pure LUCK. I've been getting up with the sun trying to capture a good shot of that bird to add to my "Backyard Bird" chart and he totally suprised me....I was almost literally shooting from the hip. Thank you again, and thank you to all those who who view it.

Manning

gingerlou ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 7:27 PM

I just found out that my photo called  "Another Flower Pod", was posted in

last week's gallery.   I am new to this and I want to thank whoever selected

it.  I was totally caught off guard and would not have even known about

it  unless someone had  told me, because I have not explored all

of Renderosity yet and did not even know about this site.   Well,

thanks again.   Jackie  :))

gradient ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 9:26 PM

Thanks for bringing back this feature...great way to catch those beauties that often go un-noticed.

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

Dynazty ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 10:39 PM

jumps for joy yeah it's back.......... jumps again for featuring my Unfolding shot ...... :woot:

Thank-You

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2006 at 1:03 AM

There are an incredible bunch of images there....and I missed sooo many!I'm so happy to see this feature back.Thanks guys and my congrats to all the wonderful artists selected.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Inkyy ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2006 at 11:31 AM

Thank you so much for including my photo in last weeks gallery. I just joined this site last week and after seeing all the talent on here I didn't even think my photos would be noticed at all. It's great to hear opinions from people who have such ability themselves.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2006 at 1:55 PM

Some very impressive photography there, most of which I missed. Thanks for putting this together and for all the great work from the artists.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2006 at 8:51 PM

Oh My Goodness,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for having one of my photos in the Last Week in the Galleries. I am so honored that you chose one of my amateur photos and including me with all the wonderful artist here.

jumping up and down, smiling........ yelling........ yessssssss

And  thank you GiMi53 for letting me know with one of the comments on the photo. hugs GiMi53

odie ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2006 at 12:27 PM

I'm glad it's back. Always an honor to view and be part of. Many thanks to Doug and co. !!

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

croxie ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2006 at 4:08 AM

This is a very late thank you. I haven't been online for some time due to health issues and I'm just here temporarily today as well.

Honoured to be among such great shots :D
Thank you :)

Christa

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 2:45 PM

Sorry to hear that Christa.Get well soon.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.