Sun, Aug 4, 1:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 6:41 am)

Subject: **~~Last Week in the Galleries~~**

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 4:41 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Attached Link: http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/last_week_in_galleries/lwig_end_aug6_2006.html

This week was really hard to only pick 30 I think we all had a tough time deciding, because there was so many good shots out there.  Here it is....a day  late. It is a holiday weekend  in BC so  besides thinking last night was Saturday......oh well. Thanks to all who uploaded this week.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

danob ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 5:01 PM

Thanks Doug for the usual wonderful presentation where is your shot!! Should have been there mate! Congrats to all, loads of quality work folks!!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

oldworld ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 5:27 PM

thanks! a great set of images.....i love this feature because i always find images that i missed earlier......thanks for all your hard work (i agree...keeping it to thirty must be difficult :)

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 7:29 PM

Excellent sellection!!! I do agree about it being hard to keep it to only 30 images per week! Oh and as Danny mentioned... where is your pic? :glare: lol! Excellent work everybody! Keep 'em commin! 😉

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 10:32 PM

Well I would rather showcase other members and not myself. I am glad you liked it though !!!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Dynazty ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2006 at 12:52 AM

A Excellent selection and lay-out....yay!!

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2006 at 2:54 AM

wowwww, excellente gallerie in this LWIG and yes, is more good with only 30 photos... Excellent work danob and Doug..

Congrats at all artist !!!

hugs and kiss

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2006 at 2:01 PM

so as alway a excelent framing..and again such a gorgeous images "inculded me" I didn't know that.....I saw some favos in there .... I liked KPK, such a gorgoues shot...and all others are very good too......I bet it is not easy for the team here.....so thanks Danob, Doug, and Bruce to keep this running !!!

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2006 at 4:19 PM

ooo - i got noticed :)

Great shots all around - love the feature, thanks for putting in the effort.  Is this accessible from the main gallery page btw or just on the forums?

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

CavalierLady ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2006 at 8:03 PM

I had no idea I was included until GiMi53 told me.  Thank you very kindly.  I am honored to be amongst such illustrious company.

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2006 at 8:29 PM

Yikes...at the moment my link doesn't work! Will try later...expect to see some great photos. Tom.

Mayliah ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2006 at 5:33 AM

I'm so glad to be newly inspired and posting here again...especially with such a helpful and supportive community. Now, also, I have learned that it pays to risk climbing over the roof with one's new camera, because apparently you all appreciate my bit of moss. :)  Thank you!

There are so many beautiful photos! I look forward to going through them later today.

Stefanie

lafayette ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2006 at 11:45 AM

Hello, thanks very much , it's always a pleasure for me to have a shot in the lwitg! and this is more difficult to take because there is a glass between the Koala and me and there was many reflections, but with the postwork it's possible to make the shot better!

Congratulations to all the others members who have a shot in lwitg this week!

have an excellent evening!

FuzzyYak ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2006 at 1:03 PM

Thank you SO much guys! I'm really really honored, and I mean that - I appreciate all the comments and positive feedback from you guys.

If all else fails... influence with hammer
johannmarx.com | deviantART | renderosity

KPK ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2006 at 2:09 PM

Great selection! Thanks a lot for selecting one of my images. Feels good :-)) KPK

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2006 at 7:21 PM

Wonderful selection this week.Congrats to all of the photographers. :)

gsb ( ) posted Thu, 10 August 2006 at 2:42 AM

Fantastic selection of the last week! Think it`s been very hard to choose 30! Congrats to you all!!!!

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Thu, 10 August 2006 at 12:32 PM

It's just wonderful presentation of those great artists,and congrats to them all.

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.