Sun, Sep 22, 4:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: FIRE!! FIRE!! FIRE!!!

2ndPlanet ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 11:13 AM ยท edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 5:36 PM

file_116344.gif

Ok I want to create some realistic fire effects for the next project i am working on. So far this lame effect is the best I can come up with pre render. If anyone has advice, knows of some good tutorials please post them.

2ndPlanet ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 11:19 AM

pre render and post render advice or tutorials are welcome this. I am rendering in bryce4. I would also like to know how to dreate other fire effects liek explosions burning buildings, etc. etc. I expect it to be a very destructive weekend:)

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 5:59 PM

lol! um... i have some tips for post render fire tweaking and painting, using photoshop and painter on my gallery. fire is a lot like hair, really. smear the flames up and then crank the brightness. http://people.delphi.com/sphynx/gallery/index.htm go to the illustration page... look for some fire images like 'watch your step, cat' and 'dragon attack.' the latter has some radial glow too, similar to the sun in 'sunrise warrior.'

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.