Mon, Jul 8, 10:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 7:06 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: The Russian Ladies PROJECT... sneak preview

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 10:36 AM · edited Mon, 13 May 2024 at 3:45 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

One of the longest RT costume projects.. we've been working with thip on these ladies for almost three months - to accompany successfully the Cossacks! What you see is just a fragment of their mix&match clothing options..

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 10:38 AM · edited Thu, 17 August 2006 at 10:39 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

*  20 conforming figures with morphs including boots with and without fur trim, dancing shoes and old fashioned shoes with kneesocks, conforming headpieces & scarfs.
*  A bundle of ethnic textures - all paterns unique and scanned with a 6Mpixel Sony from my mom's & my very own embroidery work - another old obsession before discovering Poser..
*  All blouse styles come with body adjustment morph to fit over the skirts or under the dress.
*  Short overdresses and long overdress come in two versions! One fully conforming to follow the dress walking morphs, one partial conforming with segments for accurate flowing movement.
*  All clothing are authentic in shape and style replicated from old paintings and photos.

We hope you like them guys as they should be in RMP by the end of the month the latest! :)

Rena & Thomas
aka RT-productions

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Helen ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 11:15 AM

These are awesome. The costume designs and the vibrant colours are eye catching. Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 11:43 AM

:blink:

Wow - Fantastic work as always!

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Arvanor ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 12:08 PM

Nice colours but why no bodymorphs like the breastmorphs. :-( I don´t buy clothes without bodymorphs anymore.

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will!

thefixer ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 12:11 PM

Now I really like the peasant costumes, fantastic!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

noggin ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 1:39 PM

Amazing Rena!! Stunning!! Georgeous!!

Can't wait for these to appear!

Mint3D ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 3:01 PM

Wonderful work ! Russian clothes has always been rich with colors and you show them well !  Now i have to scan and photograph my old finnish national dress and all those jewellery too LOL

Excellent bundle !

"Windows 7 crashed.
I am the Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams."

Momcat ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 4:02 PM

What beautiful detail :)

hongyu ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 7:08 PM

What a amazing clothing pack! I love your V3pirate pack, now you have created another awsome work!

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 7:23 PM

I will really be looking hard at this :-) Just beautiful

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

rockets ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2006 at 5:14 AM

These are outstanding Rena...beautiful texture and gret design!

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2006 at 4:32 PM

Oh the suspence is unbearable! They are just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!  ooooo just... wowowow!!! falls off chair

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Toribev ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2006 at 1:32 PM

Gorgeous!!! 

laetia ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2006 at 4:19 PM

Wow!  Rena - this looks just amazing!!  :D

Caroline (laetia)

• MarketPlace Tester, Vendor Support Forum Moderator, and Mac Goddess.

** Je parle français; n'hésitez pas à me contacter si je peux vous être utile!

ilona ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2006 at 7:37 PM

Sweetie.. you outdid yourself once again.. this is simply breathtaking!!!! Perfect!

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2006 at 12:35 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Glad you like them guys! :)

Their marathon is over and they should be available late Thursday night! I deserve a relaxing weeekend! Phew!! :)

Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2006 at 9:09 PM

They are available now, and from what I see here and on the Marketplace, they are stunning. Great job!

Tamela.J. ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 12:19 AM

These look absolutely FABULOUS sweetie!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.