Fri, Jul 5, 11:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Broken Links ??

vikinglady ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2006 at 11:14 AM · edited Wed, 25 October 2023 at 3:58 PM

I found this:

Welcome vikinglady , Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:59 CST (GMT-6), 161 surfers currently online Free Stuff is currently being upgraded and will be back online at approximately 3:00PM CST.

from here: Notes & Requirements 

on  http://camelot.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=Bubba

and this one:

Bubba's Free Stuff doen't work correctly either

Help....

Thanks

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2006 at 3:14 PM

Hi VL,

The Old Homepage is going away hopefully this week so we should be clicking now from the new Homepage.

Thanks

vikinglady ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2006 at 3:35 PM

I went to the old page looking for his off-rosity website in case it was listed there. Saw the freebies I knew he had loaded a while back. And tried to look at the notes for the website.

That is how I discovered the link issue.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.