Mon, Sep 9, 8:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Cannot get intouch with DigiCalimero to download Wildhair extras

shedofjoy ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 7:51 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 8:34 PM

I bought the Wildhair and in the readme it says that because the download exceeds Rosity's limit that there is a link to a site to download the rest of the files..... but this site comes up with an internal error. i tried to e-mail DigiCalimero but his e-mail address gets returned with an e-mail failure, and so does the e-mail address that is given at the site that is given....Is there anyway to contact DigiCalimero and download these missing files? and shouldnt this product be updated to tell people that the site doesnt work? and neither does the the e-mail address in the readme.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 8:00 PM

Hi shedofjoy, I'll facilitate communications with the vendor as well as look into correcting the files.

If we dont hear back from the vendor in 72 hrs I'll issue a refund for the purchase.

Thanks for shopping at Renderosity!

Sorry for the trouble.

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

shedofjoy ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 8:11 PM

Cheers for te speedy reply, i hope that you do correct the missing files, as it looks like a good product.

Thanx again

Pete

DigiCalimero ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 8:32 PM

Hi,

Sorry about this, having some problems with the server and I'm not sure when it's coming back. I've messaged you privately with an alternate download link for the extras zip.

Thanks,
DC

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 8:40 PM

DC - Thanks for the prompt reply.

All the best.

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

shedofjoy ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 8:55 PM

Thankyou so very much and extra kudos for the speed that this was sorted out.... now im off to play...

cheers guys

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 9:02 PM

Hi Pete, Your very welcome. I hope you enjoy your purchase.  😄

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

shedofjoy ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 9:02 PM

one last question how do i look at my messages???? i cannot find a link

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 9:13 PM

Hi Pete, Select "Site Mail" on the top navigation bar. Then select "Inbox" and click on "Go".

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

shedofjoy ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2006 at 9:28 PM

Thanks again.... think that was the only thing at rosity i couldnt find...lol....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.