Tue, Oct 22, 6:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Renderotica down?

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 8:09 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:26 PM

Hi folks

Sorry if I'm asking of the Big Bad Wolf (mwheheheheee) but I have another way to check it. I can't access Rotica (page not found). Only meh or a general matter?

Pliz tell meh :P

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

badmoon ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 8:16 AM

Hi Casette,
Looks like it's down. I can't get in either. Keep getting a "Server not found" error.  :(

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 8:23 AM

Okay. Thanks. I was not sure if the trouble was general or only on the spanish server

CASETTE
=======

kristinf ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 8:45 AM

Nope, it is an all over thing I am afraid Casette.  Apparently it was hacked again (see on RM)

"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end" - Margaret Thatcher 1989

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 8:48 AM

grunt

Well, nothing but wait...

CASETTE
=======

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 9:39 AM

its been down for quite a while :(

Thats sucks if they are having to fix the site instead of kicking back and enjoying the holiday

Ah well, maybe I can get some renders done :)

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 9:40 AM

It's an epidemic! FaerieWylde's gone away as well!

vince3 ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 10:23 AM

thanks for that mizrael, was trying to get in to the wylde earlier, i thought papa Thorne had pushed us out into the real world again!! sometimes when we are out exploring the land of the big peeps, and teasing them,  when we go to scurry back to the safety of the wylde, papa Thorne sometimes likes to locks the gates, and just peers over the gates laughing as we try to find somewhere safe to hide!!!( there's an evil streak in them pooklings you know!!)

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 3:02 PM

last nite in the chat room, velshtein (sp?) said some screwball hacker put a cheshire cat on their main page. anyway, I hope martin fixes it up and takes whatever precautions are necessary.

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 3:14 PM

meow

CASETTE
=======

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 3:24 PM

We took the servers down to prevent these people from damaging anything. SysAdmin is down at the datacenter again today and should have the site back up soon. Sorry we had no way to notify people.

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 3:26 PM

Don't worry hon, and thanks for the note :)

CASETTE
=======

dasquid ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 3:39 PM

Hey Diane  tell Martin to hurry up Im goin stircrazy here   :P

Nah  tell him to take his time and get it back up right  hopefully you guys can figure out what those punks are doing and close the door on their stupid asses.

I have been playing with some new toys I havent messed with yet and  I need people to bounce stuff off of lol

stimuli ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 4:18 PM

throws butter at mean ole hackers

blondbear1 ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 4:22 PM

Thanks for the update Diane.

I think I got the shakes :blink:

dasquid ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 5:00 PM

You aint the only one BB. I got noone to bounce ideas off outside rotica chat.

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 5:32 PM

Faeriewylde and Animotions are back up. We're going to watch them for a little bit before we bring rotica back up.

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 6:10 PM

Thanks. I saw it  :)

CASETTE
=======

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 6:43 PM

Back down again.

dasquid ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 6:48 PM

What again? you guys took it down again or was it hit again already?

Casette ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 2:03 AM

Back up again :P

CASETTE
=======

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 1:05 PM

"you guys took it down again or was it hit again already?" - dasquid Yes.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

kristinf ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 1:31 PM

For a while there it was up and down like a whores drawers!  Great to see things are completley back to normal there now though.

"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end" - Margaret Thatcher 1989

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.