Wed, Sep 18, 11:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Calling all Escher Fans

tjohn ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 8:09 PM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 7:23 PM

file_353532.jpg

I haven't done much new work lately, I've been on medical leave with my back again. Finally got better enough to spend some time with my computer and made this. Hope you like it. Now where did I put those painkillers?...

John

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

tjohn ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 8:12 PM

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

rickymaveety ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 8:32 PM

I really like it, tjohn!!  Well done!

Could be worse, could be raining.

Stephen Ray ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 9:41 PM

Nice work, I forgot about that one.....

I once tried the hand holding the crystal ball, but never got even close to it.

Stephen Ray

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 9:52 PM

good job....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vile ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 10:26 PM

You know I like Escher TJOHN. Hope you get to feeling better.

bikermouse ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 1:11 AM

I've been fighting a bad back for years. no matter what the doctors say there is only one cure for a bad back.- exercise. Don't try to do full situps or pushups while it is acting up. partial situps - just enough to move the muscles around. Its important to keep mobile but don't overdo it - really. get your doctor to recomend a light regimine to do if at all possible. Make sure you get his approval before starting exercising though. If you overdo you could do way more harm than good. Get better and keep up the good artwork!

• TJ

mjhatch ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 1:42 AM

Cool, I always enjoy good ESCHER aRt...;)

sackrat ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 4:32 AM

Great work ! Feel better soon !

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 7:22 AM
Forum Moderator

Brilliant work! I'm impressed.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 10:19 AM

I tried the same hand/ball pic too..not nearly close. Seen someone do an amazing job fairly recently, but it might not have been 'rosity. Seed yers, got yers, and commented 'pon it..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

brittmccary ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2006 at 9:48 AM

Nice, nice nice! I've never even dared to try on that one.

Backpain is a royal pain in the ***. Speaking from experience. Hope you get better soon!

Hugs, Britt

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.