Sun, Oct 6, 5:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: about Poser 5....... CD content...

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 6:43 PM · edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 11:28 PM

As you all know that one file was the Poser 5 SR4  content CD Hero

I extracted the file in the Curious Lab folder,, right next to the Poser 5 folder.....

When I Click on the index.html link the page opens up nicely but it does not download anything of the content from the site.....  All I get is a page full of garbage letters...  

Question: Does it happen to anyone here and is there something I should know....  did I extract it in the wrong place??    was I to extract it in the Poser 5 file folder it self??

thanks ahead

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 9:27 PM

I dunno..I'm still downloading it..;) now if I can only get the program..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

tom271 ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 1:54 AM · edited Tue, 12 September 2006 at 2:02 AM

Okay,,, I found out that it has a lot of content in Zip files form.....   You got to go through every Zip file and extract them into the Poser 5 folder...  the Zip will find its way to the correct inner folders...

again: you downloaded Two files.....
The first file is call "the setup.exe" file... this contains Poser 5.........
and will give you a Program files > Curious Lab >  Poser 5   folder

The second file Poser 5 SR4  content CD Hero file.... Is a ZIP file.    It can be placed right next to the Poser 5 folder by extracting the Zip it into the parent folder "Curious Lab"  folder 

Then open    Poser 5 SR4  content CD Hero folder, find  the content folder and you'll see many subfolders...  these subfolders have each a set of Zip files....  extract them into the Poser 5  folder..... they will find their own way to the right places....

The Poser 5 SR4  content CD Hero file has another function and that is to view content like small animations made by pros.....  On HTML pages....

Any futher info please post....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 10:54 AM

yup..got the download part done, just haveta wait until I get home to try it out..;) thanks for all the advance work.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 10:06 AM

Yeah, thanks for this.

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.