Sun, Oct 6, 1:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Can someone view my gallery without becoming a renderosity member?

ddaydreams ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 9:41 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Can someone view my gallery without becoming a renderosity member?
I'de like to send non members a link to my gallery, but if they have to join they may not bother looking. Is there a place here get a link like that?
Thanks

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 10:19 PM

Yes, they can view your gallery if you send them the link, and the link is at the very bottom of your main gallery page

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=ddaydreams

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Rykk ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 4:41 PM

No, it is NOT - at least under my gallery....

vikinglady ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 5:00 PM

Quote - No, it is NOT - at least under my gallery....

from your profile link in the margin I was taken to your homepage and used the ' by Rykk ' in the Featured image box to go to your gallery page http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=138315 and at the very bottom is**
****Copy and paste the URL below to directly link to Rykk's gallery:
**http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=Rykk

Rykk ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 11:36 PM

file_355701.jpg

Yes, YOU can see the link but "I" can't. Here's a screen shot to prove it.

Now - here's what I finally found out and it sucks! If I click "My Gallery" at the sidebar, it takes me to that dumb page that only has my most recent post large, 6 of my recent ones and a ton of my favorites. No link or stats at the bottom of THAT page. Definitely not exactly what I would have wanted the gallery proprietor to see - a bunch of other folks work. (most better than mine! lol)

Ok, so there's a link that says like "you have posted a million other images". I click THAT. Still no link at the bottom, no stats.  So, then I click "Rykk" (now why would I have EVER clicked my own name???? I'm ALREADY in my gallery!!!) and voila - now there's a link and stats. WTF????

Sorry - I see you aren't a Mod. Didn't mean to unload on you... just frustrated and the screw up cost me major $$

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.