Thu, Sep 19, 10:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: ot Legends of Mernac

donniemc0 ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 4:31 AM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 8:07 PM

Attached Link: Legends of Mernac

just thought i'd give a blatant plug for those of you who are into fantasy art.

i discovered this site through the competition area on this site and like a couple of other rositeers, i,m hooked!! there are a myriad of ideas to get your creative 3D juices flowing!! so if you are looking for some inspiration head on over. you van show off your bryce/poser talents and there are lots of competitions.

there can be a great relationship between both sites i think!

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 5:13 AM

Yes, it's a great site!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 5:43 AM

Already a member under a different name to here!

I already posted some art there because I like being able to pick up someones stories or character profiles and then making the image about them, Ideal when my Muse decides to leave me which is quite often these days, and my gallery here doesn't attract the audience it used to for some reason!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 6:37 AM

Quote - my gallery here doesn't attract the audience it used to for some reason!

My theory on that: It's because everyone and their mother has a gallery here and images are pushed off the front page within a few minutes of them having been posted,  and I know for me  at least, that  because of the slowness of the site and the difficulty I seem to have loading the pages on this site,  I don't usually browse more than a couple of pages into the gallery.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.