Fri, Jul 5, 12:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Subject: Voting time for the Terrain Challenge hijacked links

vikinglady ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 10:20 AM · edited Sat, 21 October 2023 at 3:49 AM

http://camelot.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=721

Now I am annoyed. That link ^ on Subject: Voting time for the Terrain Challenge is supposed to take us direct to the contest pages. The last 10-15 minutes it has rerouted it self to the Contest Homepage.  :(  I have used the tricks I learned to make sure a link goes where is belongs and it is acting like a hijacked link. Not good.

VikingLady

vikinglady ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 10:22 AM

Just checked that link and it is still doing it.

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 11:27 AM

Hi VL,

I have pointed Lillian to this thread.

Thanks

LillianH ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 12:27 PM

Hi VikingLady,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It looks like that one link still needs to be updated in that forum header to match the other contest links that are now on php.

The new link should be http://www.renderosity.com/mod/contest/index.php?contest_id=721

We'll get that updated.

Best wishes,

Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

vikinglady ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 12:54 PM

Quote - Hi VikingLady, Sorry for the inconvenience. It looks like that one link still needs to be updated in that forum header to match the other contest links that are now on php.

The new link should be http://www.renderosity.com/mod/contest/index.php?contest_id=721

We'll get that updated.

Best wishes,

Lillian

Thanks for stopping in Lillian, and you 2 Stacey.

Though I need to point out it is not the Forum header that it the issue, But the links in Andy's initial post of the thread listed that has the .ez format. And the fact that those links were working yesterday and the day before. Now I am confused also.

V

LillianH ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 9:11 AM

Hi VikingLady,

To follow up, did Andy get you all taken care of with the links and the initial post?

Thanks,

Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager

vikinglady ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 10:35 AM

Quote - Hi VikingLady, To follow up, did Andy get you all taken care of with the links and the initial post?

Thanks,

Lillian

Hello Lillian,

Yes, he did.  He spotted this thread, corrected the matter and answered in the TG thread.

Thank you for the follow up.

VikingLady

P.S.

What type of breakfast things would be good for a 'Appreciation' delivery?  :sneaky:

LillianH ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 11:46 AM

What type of breakfast things would be good for a 'Appreciation' delivery?

I'm not sure about breakfast things. But, I do know that appreciation in any form is delicious.

:biggrin:

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.