Sun, Sep 15, 6:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Help needed with regard to reading old Casio cam files

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 2:14 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 7:46 AM

I wonder if anyone has an answer to this query. I have an old Casio QV camera which has ceased to work. I have quite a few discs with photo's from the camera, but can't find a program that can convert the older .cam files to a format which I can read in PS or similar programs.

Does anyone know if there is such a program around. I tried irfanviewer, but that doesn't work.

THanks in advance

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 3:00 PM · edited Tue, 12 September 2006 at 3:02 PM

ThumbsPlus should do it

http://www.cerious.com/download.shtml

that supports .cam files

danob ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 3:18 PM

Well done Jim thanks for that one

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 3:36 PM

Thanks for that. Do you know if the demo version will actually allow me to resave the files as jpgs, as I do not really want to buy a program to only use it once. My new camera saves pics as jpgs.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 3:45 PM · edited Tue, 12 September 2006 at 3:46 PM

Only way to find out is to try it and see...if not...plan 2

some are time limited...ie, one month try out

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.