Fri, Jul 5, 12:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: the Who's Online issues I still see

vikinglady ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 1:28 PM · edited Wed, 01 November 2023 at 7:08 PM

I went looking for a mod or admin in the Who's columns.  Saw AndyWelder there for a couple of minutes. Was trying to find one of the users that dealings with the tech of the box I am typing into this second. {Another thread to be posted later}

There were a few things discussed awhile back, dealing with:

1. Admin, Mod, Co-or designations for easier site mailing issues.
  2. Alphabet link jumping table for easier searching.

Those are the ones I remember.

sits in lounge chair waiting patiently for answers

SndCastie ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 2:25 PM

Well the Mod's,coords,Admin are all listed on their avitars right at the top of the image it will say what they are. As for the number 2  I am not sure about that one. The tech's are listed as admin.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

vikinglady ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 3:08 PM

file_354293.jpg

> Quote - Well the Mod's,coords,Admin are all listed on their avitars right at the top of the image it will say what they are. As for the number 2  I am not sure about that one. The tech's are listed as admin.

Thnx for responding Snd.

This image is the page under discussion, not the forums. Both points are directed at & about the Who's Online page.

SndCastie ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 3:27 PM

I think but don't quote me that this will be fixed once the whole site is converted over.😄

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

TallPockets ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 7:08 PM

SndCastie wrote above, "I think but don't quote me that this will be fixed once the whole site is converted over."

SndCastie: Hello, kind soul. It appears I hear that type of response from far too many higher management types here  ....... "Don't quote me", or, ''It's only MY best guess".

This confuses this old man. He thinks it would be most logical, that if one doesn't know an answer to a specific question, they would be remiss in not asking someone in the know for said answer to said question, and then reply to it.

Am I thinking incorrectly here?

Most respectfully,

TallPockets

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.