Mon, Oct 21, 11:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Update patch for PBooost II... 2.0.1.48 SR1

hogwarden ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 5:59 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:36 AM

The PBooost II SR1 2.0.1.48 beta update is now available to download!

In addition to many under-the-hood tweaks, the latest update offers a whole new Virtual Library System allowing you to create and manage your own virtual library tree, with no effect on the library content. This means that you now have a choice on how you wish to work:

1: Use the PBooost Bank System
2: Use the new Virtual Library System
3: Use them both!!!!!

Click here to go to the PBooost forum to download the updater

Please note that this update will only work if you have PBooost II installed on your system. It will not update PBooost 1.4 or earlier.

Here's a full breakdown of the new functions, features and fixes:

1: New Virtual Folders System gives a new way to organise your libraries. Quickly and easily create and manage your own customised tree of content folders to give the ultimate browsing experience.

2: ALL content can now load into Poser with a double-click as PBooost II now supports the PRPC callback script from Tromnek. To make this even simpler, if the script isn't already running in Poser, PBooost II can automatically start it for you. In Poser 4, figures/props/hair files can still be loaded into Poser from PBooost II through hogsoft's proprietary Poser4PythonEmulation technology..

3: Now allows saving of files from Poser into the seleced folder! PBooost now completely replaces the library tab in Poser Propack, Poser 5 and Poser 6.

4: New "Launch Poser" toolbuttons and menu options. You can launch Poser straight from PBooost! Great in a multi-Poser enviroment.

5: Cached thumbnails in the thumbnail viewer... Speeds-up general browsing.

6: New, cleaner thumbnail display. You can even select the background colour!

7: New multi-threaded thumbnail loading... thumbnails are now loaded in-the-background so as not to interfere with browsing.

8: New My Folders plugin to work with folders containing scenes, images or whatever you like. Fully customisable. Your selected external work folders appear in the PBooost tree for easy access.

9: All programs, link, url's and documents can be launched with a double-click just like Windows Explorer.

10: Poser Scene management: Poser Scene files can be associated with a poser installation to ensure they are always loaded with the correct version. (Esp. handy when the My Folders plugin is installed) and they can be intelligently opened in Poser with a double-click. PBooost II is now the perfect Scene browser!

11: Many, many new image formats are now supported in the thumbnail viewer... jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, fax, bw, rgb, rgba, sgi, cel, pic, tga, vst, icb, vda, win, pcx, pcc, scr, pcd, mppm, pgm, pbm, cut, pal, gif, rla, rpf, bmp, rle, dib, psd, pdd, psp, png and bum. breath So now, with the My Folders plugin, PBooost II becomes a useful image browser, too!

Even better still, I'm including the My Folders Plugin free!!! You will find it in a separate zip in the download package.

Have fun with the new toys! And let me know how you get on.

Howard:))
Hogsoft

DarkEdge ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 10:00 PM

hey, thanks howard for all of your hard work and support!

pbooost ii has greatly assisted me.

Comitted to excellence through art.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.