Sat, Sep 21, 4:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Poser to Bryce

SandyJS ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 4:31 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 3:27 AM

I know I found instructions somewhere before, but I can't find them now that I want them!  Could someone please point this newbie in the right direction?  D/S is great for posing the animals and the older poser figures and sets everything up for me to import them into Bryce.  But it can't handle the poser 5 figures.  If i export them from Poser, I end up missing something like the hair!  Any help will be greatly appreciated!  I need simple directions that I can in turn explain to my DH.

Sandy

Erlik ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 5:17 AM

If you're missing the hair, you're probably using the Poser 5 Dynamic Hair. I don't know about Studio, but Bryce doesn't support it. That is, you can get something like it, but that solution needs a lot of work for not ver good results.

-- erlik

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 9:48 PM

yeah..I've heard 2 stories; one is that dynamic hair won't export, the other is that it can, by manipulating Poser or Daz somehow (I think it involves farting and tapdancing, I should ask Vonnegut..;).

You can use the stock (mesh kinda) hair, but it just doesn't look as good. Been there, done dat.

The other tip is to make the outer layer of the eyeball as transparent (otherwise you get opaque pupil-less eyeballs...creepy, dude..;)Ctrl+mouse click, select the outer eyeball, and go to Glass, use the upper-left-hand-corner mat.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.