Sun, Oct 6, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: O.T.! important!

akibabe ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2006 at 4:12 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:33 AM

hey all. im wondering. a friend of mine cant get to this site at all. but i can...   all has been tried.  3 diff. puters etc.. anyone else know why maybe? could there be a ban  for my friend? or  connection probs?  help!:P thnx

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2006 at 4:19 PM

Please get your friend to email admin@renderosity.com with their username and the error message they get when tyring to connect.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2006 at 4:22 PM

What happens when he tries to get here? What message does he get? 

Maybe it is a problem with his firewall?  If he is on Windows 98SE have him lower his firewall and try. 

If he's on a version of Windows above WIndows 98SE, I do not advise lowering the firewall unless he's behind a router. Those versions of Windows can get infected just by connecting to the net.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

akibabe ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2006 at 4:32 PM

ok. ill tell im. thnx  both:D

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 10:06 AM · edited Fri, 29 September 2006 at 10:08 AM

Hi

It was me not getting on this site anymore...

I mailed the Admin.. got an answer that it was most likely a bad cookie... wel thats impossible!

I did use 3 different systems 2 pc and a Mac ... 1 pc was brand new so was the MAC..

The only thing they had incommen was My IP...

But its better now ..but it was not an error on my side of the line....

Thnx AKIBABE for the help

No thnx for the Admin trying to shuffle the problem directly to US again...

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.