Fri, Oct 4, 2:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Looking for mediaeval male jewelry

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 1:36 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 3:50 AM

I know I had a few pieces (including the ring from the High Fantasy set) but I can't find any of them. I am looking for rings, necklaces, etc. I am doing up a guy with too much jewelry so it should a variety of stuff. There used to be a poser website with Tolkien stuff but I am not sure what it is anymore. I also thought I had a coupel of rings from Mec4D way back when (when they did a lot of props) but it is on a a weird CD someplace.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 9:26 PM

http://www.kokopelli.org.uk/freebie/Archive.html

I think that is the site you are referring to, but I don't know if they have "male" jewelery.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

DarkEdge ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 10:50 PM

i will create/model stuff for you if it's commission.

let me know what you're after and/or send me some pics and it's "good to go!"

Comitted to excellence through art.

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 11:08 PM · edited Mon, 02 October 2006 at 11:17 PM

Attached Link: http://pandora.nu/arc/freestuff.htm

Here is a cross.  You could probably apply a different metal to it, and increase the scaling to make it more chunky like a man would wear.

Here are some rings. Again you could increase the scaling.

http://www.forgottenworlds.co.uk/props.html

Also,  www.lluque.com has an egyptian jewelery pack and an Ali-Rashid Props Pack, that you might want to look at.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 12:51 PM

Thanks Arcadia .. That was the site. It doesn't have rings (except for the one ring in formats I can't use) but it is the one. I couldn't remember if it did or not. Thanks for the other links also.

Mr. Peabody, thanks for the offer but this is fairly quick turnaraound needed and I can probably find what I need.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.