Sat, Oct 5, 6:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Request Refund

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 1:06 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:50 PM

Two days ago I purchased "Jepe's Clark Elf," order number 111107613. At the time of the purchase I had no clue that not all of the textures featured in the advertising pictures are included with the package. This isn't clearly stated in the ad copy. Upon downloading the product, I saw in the ReadMe that one has to access a link to get the full product. The provided link doesn't work at all. I immediately contacted jpeter at the support e-mail address included in the ReadMe file. That was more than 48 hours ago. The merchant has failed to respond.

Please issue a refund immediately. If you need my credit card or PayPal information to do so, please let me know via PM.

Thanks,
Dean

"xoconostle"

mendyh ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 2:23 PM

Hi, Dean,

I am contacting the vendor on your behalf regarding receiving the product in it's entirety.  Please give me 24 hrs. to receive a response.  I will direct them to this post.  If we do not hear back within that time, I will help you with a refund.

Thank you,

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.
"If you want to make God laugh....tell Him your plans!"

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 3:07 PM · edited Tue, 03 October 2006 at 3:08 PM

That's reasonable mendyh. Thanks for your help. I'd much rather have the full product than go the refund route.

Dean

Jepe ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 8:40 PM

Dean,
I instantly sent you a message (PM here at Renderosity) with the correct download link in October 1st, I'm sorry if this didn't come through.

Jepe

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 9:16 PM

Hi Jepe,

Thank you very much. As it turns out I owe you an apology, not the other way around, because I did get the message but failed to see it. I'm sorry for complaining and appreciate your help. :-)

Best,
Dean

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 9:18 PM

Good to see this resolved succesfully for both parties:)

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 9:22 PM

Yeah, thank you both again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.