Tue, Oct 22, 2:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Coming soon to Free stuff! (AKA My heart will go on, and on, and on....)

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 6:49 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:34 AM

file_160553.gif

It's the bow of the RMS Titanic. It's only the bow area for obvious reasons, but lends itself to some cool "King of the world" and other scenes. Maybe with a couple Poser figures and a nice Terragen background? Enjoy! Anthony Hernandez

Holli ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 7:25 AM

Attached Link: http://www.atomic-knights.de

Cool ! All aboard !!

ronmolina ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 7:37 AM

Anthony Looks like your having fun modeling. I can spend days/weeks making a single model. Your stuff is realy nice. Ron

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 8:53 AM

This is so cool! You are GOOD!

hmatienzo ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 10:44 AM

Perfect! Fairywoods had a Rose Dawson character that goes great with this. Thanks! Heike

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

duanemoody ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 1:17 PM

...Or, you can push Celine Dion off the prow. Celine, as we all know, is available by taking Vicky and setting the African-American morph to -1 (try it!).

timoteo1 ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 4:07 PM

HAAAA!!! You weren't kidding!! And here I thought you were just making some flipant politcal statement about Celine. Weird! Good one! -Tim

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 4:12 PM

Me? Celine politics? What? Where? Who? But duanemoody's push her off the prow remark still has me chuckling.. :-) Anthony "Salt spray in the eyes" Hernandez

timoteo1 ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 4:20 PM

Sorry, Anthony, that was to Duane (the -1 on African American morph dial), did YOU try it. It really does resemble her. Great job, Anthony ... can't wait. While I have your eyes, do you know if there are any plans fix the Walk Designer in the next patch and/or release of Poser/Pro Pack? -Tim

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 4:27 PM

To be honest, I personally do not have a bug list, nor do I know what all is being fixed. I'm working on other projects and really don't delve into the Engineering side much at all. Sorry. Anthony

timoteo1 ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 4:31 PM

Gothca, thanks anyway. -Tim

TJ ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 4:45 PM

Lets hope my hosting service doesnt kick my butt for this ... 10 gigs in about 7 days, very popular;-) Great modeling!

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 4:48 PM

You are so awesome! I've been invited to join the Props Guild, so I may be able to take this off your hands. THANK YOU!! Anthony

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 6:09 PM

A while back someone posted an image with great volumetric lighting of the sunken titanic with two skeletons still standing in the bow. Still makes my giggle. :) Nice modeling - I'm picturing some of Sergemack's great period gowns - or symphony's remapped formals. mmm. You do realise you need to make the companion iceberg prop for this. :) Lyrra

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 6:11 PM

Yeah, and one of these days I need to make the cinema-quality full model, which will be at least a couple hundred MB... :-) Anthony

TJ ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 6:16 PM

atleast......wow, count me out on that one ....:-) Thank you for the praise , but it was my honor, anytime.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 3:34 PM

Ok, Anthony, Tina, it's up and available. Kate (taking her turn at hosting duty :^})

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 3:44 PM

Kate, you and Tina rock :-)

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 3:44 PM

Kate, you and Tina rock :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.