Wed, Oct 2, 10:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Anyone know what became of Carmen0307's products?

bigjobbie ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2006 at 1:45 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 6:29 PM

file_355743.jpg

I was searching out the cool "Numen" skyships and discoverd that while there are old product pages here and there, [Carmen0307](http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=Carmen0307) seems to have closed-up shop.:

http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?userid=259561#Email

Anyone know what the circumstances were and if they are available somewhere else? (Google doesn't bring anything up)

Cheers

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2006 at 1:54 PM

the circumstances were pretty bad IIRC, too bad for me to repeat. I dunno where they are now, but an IM to an admin might shed further light on the matter.

bigjobbie ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2006 at 10:02 PM

Ah okay - it was a bust-up rather than a more peaceful issue...

Well, there's a lesson folks - buy it when you see it, coz it might not be there next week!

Now I want those Numens more than ever!!!

:-(

Thanks Miss Nancy

thefixer ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 2:59 AM

Shit, I've got a couple of these on my wish list!!!!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

mylemonblue ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 3:13 AM

Attached Link: http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/265643

I wonder if this is the same person... turbosquid

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

bigjobbie ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 4:53 AM

That bot looks cool - $60 is too rich for my blood...

I recognise the Trojan Horse thingy so it's possible it's the same person (that should've turned up on my Google search...hmmm...).

I've emailed/messaged them from their rendo account about off-site availablitiy of the Numens so fingerscrossed they'll get back to me. I'd rather the Rendo price than the turbo price though!

I might go check CP on the off-chance they've surfaced there. Failing that is there contact details at Turbo? I can't see any...

Cheers

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 5:11 AM

Attached Link: http://www.turbosquid.com/Company

The contact information

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

bigjobbie ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 5:14 AM · edited Thu, 05 October 2006 at 5:16 AM

Oh I see - you can't contact vendors directly. Meh...

Thanks for looking

(edit: no luck at CP either)

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 1:01 PM

OMG!!!  Those models look amazing!  Wish I had the green stuff to have the whole collection.  Ah well, the odds of me winning the lottery are starting to be in my favor, maybe real soon I'll have them.   LOL!! :b_tonguewink:

bigjobbie ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 8:41 AM

Good news -

I got an email back from Zhao Carmen (he/she may be Chinese? the email had a character set request but I didn't load it).

The Numens and other items may soon appear at PPros or CP (I suggested those as possible alternatives in the original mail).

When I get definate word back I'll post it here.

Woo!

Cheers

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 9:37 AM

Cool, well done and thanx for the info!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.