Mon, Sep 9, 6:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Get Scott's Dino's Now

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 12:06 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:27 AM

Attached Link: Scott Ayers Dino's

The end of next month I will be taking Scott Ayer's Dino's down so if you wanted them please get them now.  The last page also contains items such as Scott's  Pooh Bear, Speed Buggy  and Ghost which will remain till the end of November also.

vilian ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 1:06 PM

Thanks for the warning, have to check if I have everything Scott's you hosted. Thank you for making this stuff available for so long :-)

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 1:13 PM

Thanks for posting the link.  Cool stuff to be had!  The ghost is great looking...kinda like a Boo Berry look.

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 1:31 PM

LilWolff said:> Quote - The end of next month I will be taking Scott Ayer's Dino's down so if you wanted them please get them now.  The last page also contains items such as Scott's  Pooh Bear, Speed Buggy  and Ghost which will remain till the end of November also.

Thank you, very much. 😄

If, in the future, someone were to be interested in one of your models, is it okay to share them (unmodified and with full attribution, of course) or would you prefer that they not be?

Thanks again,
Captain Jack

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 2:58 PM

These are not my models I have been hosting them for Scott Ayers. He has the most liberal use of  models that I have ever seen. Scott always says do what you want with them, share them, modifiy them, whatever. Scott created these so we could all learn a bit faster by looking or picking apart his work, even using bits and pieces to create your own work. To my knowledge, and I wrote him a while back to let him know I would have to stop hosting, his generosity with this work  has not changed.  :-)

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 3:03 PM

So...it would be okay if someone else hosted them?

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 6:47 PM

I am sure it would be randym77.  I personally would be glad to hear that someone else continued making them available for everyone. If it makes it easier grab the pages I made with pictures to start with if you are short on time.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 11:31 PM

Thank you.

dlfurman ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 11:55 PM

Many thanks!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 6:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlscott.html

I need to make thumbnails, and link the page in with the rest of the site, but I've started a mirror page at the link. Let me know if anything doesn't work as it should.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 6:28 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=1070165

Here's the thread where Scott gives permission to share his work without restriction.

vilian ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 6:49 AM

I wonder if it'd possible to gather all Scott's freebies in one place ? Stuff hosted by LilWolff is not complete - for example, I have RoadRunner look-a-like figure which is by Scott (LittleDragon send it to me because I wanted to make Will E. Coyote out of Furraldo :P ). Probably there's more such figures collected by people who are members of Poser community since 1999. Since there's permission given for redistribution, it would be not fair to let rest of those creations fade away.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 6:59 AM

Well, sure. I'll add anything to that page that folks care to send along.

vilian ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 12:30 PM

Where to send the birdie ? Will your e-mail from Morphography contact section do ?

I wish some more people would notice this thread and do a search through their archives - maybe some more treasures would come up :-)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 5:08 PM

Attached Link: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/contact.html

file_356496.jpg

That will do it. 😉

kochkreek ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 11:16 PM

Thank you so much for the heads up and link.  I missed some of these.

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 12:07 AM

English bob, if you made a new post called looking for scott ayers models then you would get more people seeing the post and you could put the contact details there.

vilian ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 2:13 AM · edited Fri, 13 October 2006 at 2:20 AM

Good idea - this thread is about something else after all :)

Off to get the birdie from DVD backup.

Edit: file is on its way to EnglishBob :)

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 1:19 PM

just a word of thanks to lil for hosting the files, and to scotta for all his great work over the years.

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 4:16 PM

Is Scott Ayers no longer involved in the 3D community?

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 5:12 PM

He comes and goes.  One of those people who posts a lot for awhile, then vanishes for long periods of time. 

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 11:08 PM

get 'em? Got 'em! good..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.