Sun, Oct 6, 5:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Does anyone know where.....

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 4:24 PM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a decently detailed skeleton...?  without having to pay $13,000.00 like I've seen them go for.....  The skeleton in Poser is okay  for some things but upclose you see little details...

I'm willing to pay something but not rediculously...    I'm not a Medical student so I won't need that kind of detail....  but some clear detail...

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 5:47 PM

Have you looked at the V3 and M3 skeletons at DAZ?  They're really well done.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 6:26 PM

I'm going there now.....  hows that!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realmling ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 8:11 PM

There's also a set of skeletons over at Content Paradise.

Should also be a set of internal musculatuer for the P6 figures as well...if you need that sort of thing too.

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 8:37 PM

I whent to Daz and bought the M3 & v3 skeletons....  $56.00   ouch!  oh well.... 

thefixer ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 4:33 AM

Pity I didn't get here sooner, I think it was 3DWorld were giving them on their current disc with the magazine, coulda save you a bunch!!

Sorry!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 4:43 PM

Yes....     Injustice will be avenged!

thefixer ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 4:48 PM

LOL, It was 2 magazine back I think because Koji 1 was on this months!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.