Tue, Oct 1, 10:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 7:03 pm)

Subject: clothes

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 2:50 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 9:43 PM
Site Admin

In another thread Bar-code said that  "99.99 % of the made clothes etc etc is done in other programes not in poser." Is it not possible to make clothes in poser or very difficult? What is a good program to make it in, preferably soming easier to learn than 3d max?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 2:55 PM · edited Fri, 13 October 2006 at 2:55 PM

it may become easy in P7, pending certain negotiations. but yer correct, P6 is not a modeller.

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 3:00 PM

Well ... I have Silo ...now and Hexagone  but i call it HEXA GONE ..now, its not finished yet :}

Silo is a breeze to work with .. and Now when you get silo 1.4 for just a little more then $100

You get Silo 2 when its released and get hands on silo 2.0 beta ...

I love it...

So for not that much money Get Silo ... i do not advice you to get HEX 2.. that MHO..

But you cant compare MAX with silo or hex or what ever ....

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

IO4 ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 5:19 PM

Thanks for your post BAR CODE - I didn't know about Silo, and I've just checked out the site. Looks awesome! Off to try out the free demo.....

Beginners tutorials for Bryce

Bryce Arena

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 14 October 2006 at 5:41 PM
Site Admin

Thanks, I'll check out silo. Maybe I can get the hang of it. I'm more used to 2d work. Ran screaming from 3dmax. (ok not quite) and have been leery since

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sat, 14 October 2006 at 5:48 PM

Well Silo is not difficult and with some Hard Hours of playing and screwing thing up ...you can do nice things

Im bizzy doing this for some months now ..starting from NO knowlege of 3D modeling... and look what i made so far ... Examples are in my gallerie... or in FreeStuff : Sf workshop was the 2nd thing i build completely and that i did in 3D max .... shame i dont have acces to MAX anymore :{

The Outfits "uniforce" are made in HEX ..but 70% of the time i worked in HEX i was finding ways to fix what HEX screwed up or finding work around for Bugs and bloodsucking error's ...

So put in some time and get SILO :}

"hence to say  i still have to make my first complete  thing in silo" but it feels like a good program....

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.