Sun, Aug 4, 1:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 6:41 am)

Subject: Simon Sayz show me...

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 12:54 AM · edited Mon, 01 April 2024 at 9:53 PM

file_357009.jpg

animals or birds caught at peculiar times, or funny situations..

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 12:58 AM

file_357010.jpg

oh yesssssssssssss, very good simon!!!! hehehe, your cow is very buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Ok, all the people know my Zizou ??? LOL... a little boy, very special...

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 12:58 AM · edited Wed, 18 October 2006 at 12:59 AM

Animals OR birds? :b_stunned: But....aren´t birds animals as well? :b_tonguewink:

This might be a funny Simon to follow. Pity i´m at work or i would have shared a photo myself. 😄

You´re off to a great start with these too. That cow is adorable, not to mention your little birdie Valou. 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 12:59 AM · edited Wed, 18 October 2006 at 1:01 AM

He went in this box alone! Perhaps he is looking for a new home!.... :lol:

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 2:02 AM

"But....aren´t birds animals as well? "

Nope...that's why they're called Birds.....

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 2:13 AM

:blink: But lions and tigers are called animals....aren´t those felines? I´m soooo confused right now. How about bugs and fishes? Are those animals??? 😕 I think i better stay away from this thread seeing how i wouldn´t know what could qualify as an animal or a bird, LOL. :tt2:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 3:39 AM

"But lions and tigers are called Animals.."..and indeed robins and eagles are called Birds...it's a species thing...do a wikipedia on the word Bird...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 7:26 AM · edited Wed, 18 October 2006 at 7:27 AM

well well well, i can to teach at my Zizou to be animal if we want :lol: But after, i cannot to respond of his act ahahahahahah!!!!

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 7:57 AM

file_357029.jpg

Cool stuff,  cheerfull  "Simon" .  

Doug, this is a nice cow, look at those long blonde eyelashes.

Valou, I like this little  playfull  parrot, sure he checks it out make sure the whole family can fit in..

I join in with my Muffey boy, such a character, every day he find something new things to make me laugh! ( he is between some outdoor furniture foam, he always likes cosy places )

seeyus Tunde

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 8:03 AM

ahahahahah!!! Excellente babuci !!! He so cute!!!

inshaala ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:11 AM · edited Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:13 AM

actually Bobby, Andreas is right the Animal Kingdom comprises of sets of animals. The vertebrate section (those with an internal backbone) of which there are 5 are:

Birds
Reptiles
Mammals
Fish
Amphibians

As i remember from my school days... so yes - a bird is an animal...

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:23 AM

inshaala, and the insect???

salam

inshaala ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:33 AM

the insect i think is an invertebrae - as technically it has an exoskeleton and no backbone...

Rich Meadows Photography

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:47 AM · edited Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:50 AM

Well there y have it Rich...I've re learned something else I've let slip in the *40 odd years * since I got thrown out of school[1966] for long hair....LOL..I think I actually got thrown out before you were born, heh heh heh. In my defense I was likely thinking mammals....aaaah the weirdness of old age.....

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:50 AM

file_357056.jpg

I guess this decoy isn't fooling anyone... :lol:

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

inshaala ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:53 AM

now that is a cool shot... i thought it was a real goose to start with...

well, i suppose if you think animals are ground dwelling normal looking things and no-one tells you otherwise then that is what you believe.  Its like singing song lyrics completely wrong for aaages - something i am prone to do ;)

Rich Meadows Photography

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 11:09 AM

My real problem is I wasn't  thinking and my brain was turned of from too much T V...LOL......Y'mean like Slooow motion Wallllter....Fire engine guy for, * Smoke on the water....fire in the sky....*

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

inshaala ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 11:45 AM

no - cant say i did that one, but i recently found out that this new dance tune isnt saying "i dont want your body, i dont want your body baby" when i actually thought about what i was saying - because, after all, it is a dance tune which goes: "i just want your body, i just want your body baby" ;)

Rich Meadows Photography

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 12:16 PM

file_357059.JPG

I have just taught at Zizou to do the monkey :lol:

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 2:57 PM

I have just taught at Zizou to do the monkey

heh heh heh

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 2:59 PM

now, i want to teach him to make my coffee :lol:

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 3:01 PM

I cannot to show this moment, because i'm sure the association protector animal call me  or put my photo in the next news in the BBC :laugh:

Radlafx ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 4:11 PM

file_357073.jpg

Goose: Hey Wallaby, mind if I eat from your bowl?

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Radlafx ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 4:21 PM

file_357074.jpg

YOU BET!!! (Please excuse the poor quality). Its the moment that counts. :m_wink:

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 4:51 PM

ahahahah Radlafx!!! Excellent !!!

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 8:04 PM

hehehe. I love that zizou in the box.What a funny parrot.Let me know when he makes your coffee Valo!!.
Also Tunde....the look on that cats face is like.. really cranky... as if to say leave me alone.
Nothing like just exploiting some poor hunters decoy huh Kort.Good find.
Dovid ....that little episode is so cool. Just the perfect shots for "Caption" images.Normally a goose would win out because they are so aggresive.
Let's see  some more from people.Funny stuff here.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Radlafx ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 9:35 PM

file_357097.jpg

@ Doug. Truth is, I missed an even better shot where a kangaroo punched two geese. Never mess with a kangaroo. Here is another I wanted to share (last one. The other 2 are 1.)

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 19 October 2006 at 1:14 PM

Man o man is this roo angry...seems to be sayin' "GET THE  FK OUTA MY FOOD!!!"**...gotta be the funniest one yet...caused a bit o' screen splatter as I was drinkin' java whilst scrolling...serves me right he says, tween swipes at the screen with a handy kleenex....LOL

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

3DGuy ( ) posted Thu, 19 October 2006 at 1:25 PM

file_357163.jpg

Just relaxing :P

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

mermaid ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 2:58 AM

file_357276.jpg

Oh I like this thread...grin...really funny animal photos all of them...smile.. When I went through the thread I instantly though of one picture I have made some years ago.... alas I had no digital camera than, so I had to scan the photo... We were visiting my sister in Australia and while in a wild park... this one come up to my husband.. it seems to say: "So you have a bumbag too, let me have a look!"

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 3:00 AM

ahahaha :lol: marmaid, I like this shot!!! Excellent

mermaid ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 3:02 AM

file_357278.jpg

and I think it was the same  little one, which just wouldnt let him go....

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 3:05 AM

oh!!! yes, other fantastic picture!!! Excellent

mermaid ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 4:30 AM

Thanks Valou...smile..

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 11:15 AM

file_357297.jpg

AW!There are such cute shots in this thread.So much fun seeing them all.Thanx for the smiles.

I always thought this shot was kind of cute ,with them both not wanting  to sit bare-bottomed on the cold floor...

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 11:42 AM

file_357300.jpg

This is them now....

He's grown a bit... :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 11:45 AM

LOL...looks like the lil critter is tryin' t'get in the bumbag. Cool shot, and lucky too.....

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 11:54 AM

Beautiful dogs Marlene, you are truely blessed with not 1 but 2 good friends.....

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bentchick ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 3:48 PM

file_357310.jpg

Very cute photos everyone!!!

Here is a series I took one day when I drove around the corner of my street and this juvenile hawk was on the side of the road, totally oblivious to everything, but whatever he had in one of his talons at the time. I couldn't make out what it was, but I was thinking maybe he stepped in some gum!!! LOL ;p
He didn't even fly off when a semi truck went by "on his side of the road"!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Damia ( ) posted Sat, 21 October 2006 at 7:19 PM

file_357322.jpg

This is an adorable thread!! I'm so glad I didn't miss it completely, even though I'm a bit late. 😊

So, I have to add the ever popular cat licking her butt shot. lol Sorry.....it had to be done. :tongue2:

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 1:46 PM

file_357362.jpg

This ape is a rarer sort, at the zoo in Columbus, Ohio, USA .  Lighting was harsh but here it is!

I looked at my foot like that once, then with help unpried my leg.

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2006 at 2:49 AM

file_357521.jpg

oh I found another this last weekend.Kinda goofy flying stunts here.

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2006 at 2:53 AM

Marlene...that is so funny how dogs will do that... I remember mine the same, or they find the one tiny spot where sun comes through a window and put themselves right in it....Mermaid...that is priceless. So is yours Tom....classic shot. Danielle..that  image is  so "what makes people want cats". Adorable.

aangus ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2006 at 8:25 AM

file_357527.jpg

Good Simon this one, plenty of funny shots.

Heres one  from years ago of our old cat Freddy. He was a Persian blue. His coat was just glorious, but boy was he an ugly big cat.

We had to check the tumble drying each time before using it as it was his favorite place for a kip and he would get all stroppy if we closed the door & kept him out.

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 2:11 AM

Oh my!Such funny shots here!Thank you,Bobby.I have three actually,lol.

LOL at Danielle's cat takin' care of business...And that bird on the left is too funny,Doug.Also a big lol to Tom.I did something like  that once as a kid after watching the Russian acrobats on Ed Sullivan and got what my Mom called,'a stiff neck'...Ouch.I still feel it from time to time... ;^P

Pooooooooor birdie,Kim,but so funny and lol also at Anthony's 'ugly' ,(his words not mine) but lovable,if you ask me, cat.

Okay.Whew.I'm done.

LOL.

Sorry so late to this thread folks.

Marlene <")

My Blog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.