Sat, Oct 5, 6:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: opinions please A comparison

thixen ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 6:22 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 2:39 PM

(click to enlarge)

So what do you guys think, One of these Gizelle's is just the pure texture the other is with a shader tree. I'm not going to tell you which is which but it's pretty obvi Which do you like better the left or right.

befuzled ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 6:41 AM

I'll be interested to see what others say on this one, as I've been playing with shaders a lot lately. I like the arms and chest  on the left one, but her face looks too "red"? to me. I'm sure I'll change my mind 5 times based on what others point out, lol. (oi vey- to have an opinion of my own is too dificult today)

bantha ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 7:00 AM

I think the left one looks better.

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 7:08 AM

Ok i did try to see the image !!! BUT the site you PUT IT ON GAVE ME MINING COOKIES!!

So it try to do a popup and i try to install a mining cookie...

Thats not verry nice of you to put it on such a site....

So checking this image does make your computer invested by cookies that check you ways around the internet...  BE WARNED!

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

thixen ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 8:36 AM

Just to clearify. The site that I hosted this on is image shack. A lot of other people here use image shack so most will have the cookies that IS uses already on their systems. The cookies are not infact datamining cookies, but are acctually used to identify users in order to direct them to their uploaded images. If this is a concern you can do 1 of 2 things. The first is to disable cookies on your browser. I think the image will still show. The second is to just not visit the link. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything here it's all your choice.

I hope this clear things up for some people.

Thanks,
Thom

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 9:17 AM

One thing you can do is make a notice that the site you use for uploading the image is using popups and data mining/rederecting cookie's that way i know upfront what is going on at that site

The way you presented the image {click to enlarge} ,DOES NOT say what site / or that im going to a other site. 

So saying just dont visit the link is BS.

Chris

Chris

My Free Stuff

SoulTaker ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 10:08 AM · edited Tue, 31 October 2006 at 10:09 AM

why didnt you just post the image here in the galleries?

thixen ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 11:13 AM

I have a gallery limit of 1 per day and I have another WIP that I plan to post later.

Can we get back on topic now.

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 12:20 PM

file_358153.png

You dont get it ...YOU can upload images to THIS forum...

Attach a File:    

Under the text window there is a upload option for images .. these have nothing to do with the galleries. just keep the bit size a bit low and the image size normal..

Chris

I attached a image WIP to show what i mean ....

Chris

My Free Stuff

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 12:38 PM

ignoring for the moment the problems associated with imageshack, I'd say it's hard to know which miki is better, as their lighting, pose and camera angle aren't the same. the thing that threw me off was the eye colour, which looks wrong, but ignoring that, they both basically look the same. no obvious blotches or fine details on the face of either, but the same blotches and texture details on the upper boobs and deltoids in both. the one on the right has a deader-looking face colour, but that may be just due to differences in lighting.

linkdink ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 1:34 PM

I slightly prefer the one on the left. The right one has a bit "harsher," yellowy highlights.  But they both look pretty good.  Maybe somewhere in between?  Its a beautiful morph.

Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.